Chapter 3

Chapter 3

2023-9-26 08:41 
Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Zhou Yang helped to book a very high-end restaurant. The environment was very quiet and the service staff were also very well-educated. They did not show any curious eyes because of their identities.

He sent the people in and left to have dinner with the driver. As a qualified employee, you must know when to disappear.

The waiter took the coats they took off and helped them hang them up. When they sat down, they handed over two menus and brought lemon soda.

Qin Mingyuan had been raised by his grandfather since he was a child, so he was somewhat influenced by his living habits. He had a stomach for Chinese food and was not very interested in these foods. He only occasionally ate with foreign customers a few times. He ordered a few items and returned the menu. go back.

But the person opposite was very careful in making the selection. The original person who asked his assistant to book the restaurant must have followed Yun Yuexian's preferences. French food is his hobby, and it was mentioned several times in the novel. Later, when he was dating the protagonist, I also often go to French restaurants.

"Thank you Mingyuan Goth for taking the time to treat me to dinner. I haven't eaten French food for a long time." Yun Yuexian returned the menu to the waiter, smiling at him and rolling her eyes. "During the filming, I was controlling my weight and didn't dare to eat. Things, luckily there aren’t many scenes to be wrapped up right away, so I can be wild once.”

Qin Mingyuan raised his eyebrows noncommittally, picked up the cup, took a sip of water, and said perfunctorily: "As long as you like it."

"I like it very much. Brother Mingyuan always understands my preferences very well. He is really like my brother..." At this point, Yun Yuexian suddenly lowered her eyes, her expression was a little lost, and her voice became softer, as if she was talking to herself. , "It would be great if my brother could do the same..."

Qin Mingyuan's hand on the cup paused for a moment, then he dropped the bottom of the cup firmly on the table, raised his eyes and said, "Why, isn't your brother treating you badly?"

"Ah?" Yun Yuexian didn't seem to expect that he would hear her muttering. She was a little panicked and waved her hands quickly, "No, no, my brother is very good. It's just that I'm too stupid to please him."

Qin Mingyuan leaned slightly on the back of the chair, raised a hand to support his chin, looked at his gloomy expression, and did not answer.

The brother mentioned by the other party is not mentioned much in the novel, and he does not even make official appearances a few times. The few descriptions always show that the person is withdrawn and cold, and is not easy to get close to.

This kind of character is understandable. In a car accident when he was young, his mother died on the spot, and he was left with a lifelong disability. He also had to deal with a stepmother who was a mistress and a younger brother who was the product of his father's cheating. This is something everyone has to do. psychological problems.