Chapter 11

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 11

2023-9-26 08:45 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

It took nearly forty minutes to get from the hospital to the Yun family villa. When the Maybach stopped steadily, the rain outside showed no sign of slowing down. The warm air in the car was still blowing, and raindrops made a crackling sound on the car window.

"Mr. Qin, do you want to come in for a cup of tea?" After two seconds of silence, Yun Pei spoke first. Although he didn't want to have too much interaction with this person, he had to be polite to someone who was kind enough to send him home.

Qin Mingyuan shook his head, raised his wrist and looked at his watch. It was already past eleven o'clock, "There is still something to do in the company."

His answer was as expected by Yun Pei. He nodded without saying anything and reached into his pocket to get his cell phone.

When he arrived at his door, of course there was no reason to bother anyone else. He called his aunt at home and asked someone to come out with an umbrella to pick him up.

Just as he hung up the phone, he caught a glimpse of a car approaching from behind in the rearview mirror. He was very familiar with it. He frowned and said trouble in his mind.

Noticing his actions, Qin Mingyuan followed and took a look. The car behind him had already driven over. He was probably planning to go directly into the garage, but for some reason, it stopped when he drove to the side.

The glass of the rear window rolled down, revealing the woman's delicately made-up face. She stared at the cab window and called Mr. Qin uncertainly, obviously recognizing his car.

After looking at the silent person, Qin Mingyuan pressed the car window and nodded to the person through the rain.

Huo Lijuan didn't expect it was really him, and she looked very surprised, and then she showed a bit of joy, "Why didn't you notify Mr. Qin in advance when he came? We can make some preparations, so don't neglect you."

Recently, the man has been inexplicably neglecting their family. Her son said that she contacted him less often. Sometimes he would not reply to messages she sent, and his attitude was lukewarm.

Even last week, her husband went to another company to discuss a project and was rejected. This had never happened before, and it was inevitable that he would feel nervous.

Yesterday, she contacted her son, who was on the set, if he could take time to come back, to keep in touch with people, and to give them some coaxing. Men, if you chase them for a long time and don't get a response, you will always feel embarrassed, so there is nothing wrong with beating them in the cold. .

He liked his son so much before and spent so much effort. It was definitely impossible to let him go just as he said. The dignified president of the Qin family must have a temper, and his family couldn't always take Qiao.