Chapter 82

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 82

2023-9-26 09:22 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

In the steaming bathroom, Qin Mingyuan sat with his arms in the bathtub filled with hot water, his arms around his waist, his chin against his shoulders, and his eyes slightly lowered.

The hot water and the man's body temperature dispelled the chill in Yun Pei's body. He sat quietly and let the other person hold him to calm down.

His eyelashes became wet due to the water vapor. He blinked his eyes and tried to turn his head to look at Qin Mingyuan. The distance was too close and the most eye-catching thing in his sight was the tear mole in the corner of his eye.

He pursed his lips and said, "I'm sorry..."

Qin Mingyuan, who seemed to have turned into a dead robot, finally reacted when he heard his voice. He moved away and looked into his eyes, "Why are you apologizing?"

Yun Pei was silent. He lowered his eyes and did not dare to look at the other party. After a while, he softly said: "I was alone on purpose..."

He felt Yun Yuexian's malicious gaze at the banquet. He knew the other party too well, so he proposed to go to the balcony to get some fresh air.

In fact, this time can be regarded as the last chance he gives to the other party. If he does nothing but vents his anger to himself, then the relationship between them can be written off once Huo Lijuan's matter is resolved.

In fact, all the disputes and mutual dislike between them come more from the grudges between adults.

In the end, Yun Yuexian did not "disappoint" him, and finally chose to take action against herself, regardless of whether the other party's intention was to really kill him or teach him a lesson.

"I know." Qin Mingyuan was not surprised by this. He poured a handful of water on the young man's shoulders, "I guessed it when I saw Yun Yuexian."

Because they have recently been investigating Huo Lijuan's matter in more detail to prevent any accidents with the bone marrow matching, they can also use other methods to make her pay the price later. They are afraid that the matter will be leaked and the other party will jump over the wall and do something extreme, so He had someone install a locator on Yun Pei's wheelchair.

In addition to passive positioning, the other party can also send real-time location to his mobile phone to ensure that he can know immediately whether he has an accident.

Although their actions were very careful and the investigation was relatively covert, Huo Lijuan would not find anything, but she was not afraid of anything less than ten thousand.

But they didn't expect that the first use would be in this situation.

"I know too..." Yun Pei raised his eyes and looked at him. The man was so smart that he would be able to guess his plan quickly. "I'm sorry, I should have discussed it with you. I made you worry."