Chapter 9

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 9

2023-9-26 08:44 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

It rained yesterday. When I woke up in the morning, the air in City A was still damp and sticky. It felt cold and damp on people, which was very unpleasant.

Qin Mingyuan went out as usual, adding an extra scarf around his neck, half covering his cold and hard jawline, and his face looked much softer.

As the car drove out of the basement, the sky outside was still gloomy. It looked like it was going to rain again at any time. He frowned and his mood was not beautiful. He always didn't like rainy days.

I answered a phone call before coming out. It was from Zhou Yang. His voice was a bit messy at that time, and Zhou Yang's voice was also weak.

The other party called to ask for leave. He said that there was a minor car accident on the road and that he was fine. It was just that the inertia caused him to knock his head on the car window. He might have had a concussion and was very dizzy.

The driver of the car that hit him while speeding was more serious. He drove illegally without wearing a seat belt. His head was bruised and bleeding, and he fainted on the spot. The ambulance just arrived and he was about to be sent to the hospital.

The location of the hospital was entered in the navigation. Qin Mingyuan followed the voice and turned the steering wheel to change the route. After all, he was also his personal assistant, and the incident happened on the way to work. As the boss, he couldn't just ignore it.

After arriving at the hospital and parking the car downstairs, he called again and asked for the location of the other party. He said that he was about to go for a brain CT examination. It seemed that the situation was quite serious. He vomited twice on the way.

After hanging up the phone and getting out of the car, Qin Mingyuan made another call to the company and asked other assistants to handle the work first.

He was not familiar with the hospital here, so he went to the lobby on the first floor and asked the staff about the specific floor location, and followed the instructions to take the elevator.

To his surprise, he met an acquaintance.

Yun Pei.

The other person was probably waiting for the elevator, sitting quietly in a wheelchair, and standing next to him was a middle-aged man with an unfamiliar face.

Without stopping, he walked over and stood still. He glanced at the elevator up button that had been pressed. He looked away and looked at the young man in the wheelchair.

As if feeling his gaze, Yun Pei looked up and met his gaze without any special expression.

Qin Mingyuan was not embarrassed about being caught. He nodded and greeted people calmly. Yun Pei also nodded, and neither of them spoke.