Chapter 77

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 77

2023-9-26 09:19 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

"Well, you can deliver the things later...I won't go there today..."

Yun Pei's consciousness was dim, and he heard the deliberately lowered voice in his ears. He moved, and the hand around his waist immediately tightened, and a palm patted behind him to comfort him.

"Hang up first."

Qin Mingyuan took the phone away, hung up unceremoniously, threw the phone on the bedside, turned around, hugged the person in his arms tightly, and kissed his forehead, "Why are you awake so early?"

In fact, he was not fully awake. Yun Pei opened his eyes but did not open them. He frowned and buried his head in the man's arms, feeling drowsy.

Realizing that he was still confused, Qin Mingyuan chuckled, hugged him and patted his back, "Go to sleep, it's still early."

In his gentle voice, Yun Pei quickly fell into sleep again. While his breathing was steady, his brows gradually relaxed.

Qin Mingyuan lowered his head and kissed him again, pulled up the quilt to cover his ambiguous shoulders, and stroked his hair lovingly.

The feeling of being in physical and mental harmony with the person you like is very wonderful. Qin Mingyuan even lost control last night and bullied the other person a little too hard, forcing him to cry and beg for mercy.

Recalling some passionate scenes, he felt that his body that was eating marrow and knowing the taste was a little unable to bear it anymore, and he quickly retracted his thoughts to prevent himself from turning into a beast again.

Lie back on the bed, hug your sleeping lover tightly, and prepare to catch up on some sleep.

When Yun Pei woke up again, he was the only one left on the bed. He blinked his eyes and stayed in a daze for a while, then moved his body when he was completely awake.

The sore waist made him stiff, and the lingering foreign body sensation somewhere made him even more uncomfortable. He stopped trying to move and just lay down obediently.

After feeling it, apart from the discomfort, he felt quite dry. When he was unconscious, he did feel the man carrying him to the bathroom.

Recalling last night, his face felt warm and he raised his hands to his eyes, a little unbelievable that those things really happened.

When he was finally imprisoned on the bed by a man and unable to escape, he resented his weak legs like never before and couldn't lift them up to kick him.

Every time I say it for the last time, I get a stronger climax every time. I really can’t believe what a man says in bed.

He put down his hand. The only good thing was that although the opponent was a little out of control, he still had some control and did not hurt him.