Chapter 32

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 32

2023-9-26 08:56 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

In the end, the driver was not actually called over. Zeng Lianyi drove the car, and Qin Mingyuan sat in the passenger seat to accompany her.

The location of the Qin family's villa is not one of the famous high-end villa areas in City A, but on a mountain. When he went there, he found that it was not very far from the mountain where the Qin family's two elderly people were buried. It should have been a specially selected cemetery at that time. Location.

In addition to the main building of the villa, almost half of the enclosed mountains are the "back garden" of the Qin family, which includes horse farms, fruit trees, and even vegetable sheds. Livestock such as pigs, cattle and sheep are specially raised to ensure that the main family can eat them at any time. to fresh vegetables and meat.

Living here is actually very comfortable, but I thought it was a waste of time on the road, so I bought an apartment in the city to make commuting more convenient.

However, when he was free, he would come back occasionally to check it out, stay for a night or something. However, Qin Mingyuan never came back after he came, so he still can't figure out the place.

When the two elders of the Qin family were still here, it was very lively here, and the children would come back to stay for a few days to visit them when they had time.

After they passed away, the family felt like something was missing. In addition, they had married and had children, so they had very little time to come back.

But every year during the Chinese New Year, no matter what, we have to make time to get together. Everyone has a meal together or something. The blood and family ties of the Qin family cannot be separated, so they can take the opportunity to rest and relax at the end of the year.

The owner is away, so the villa is usually taken care of by servants. Uncle Wu, the housekeeper, is in charge. He regularly vacuum-packs vegetables and meat and sends them to the owners in other places.

In fact, Qin Mingyuan's residence would be delivered regularly, but he was often not at home, so the security would receive it and be taken care of by the aunt who usually came to clean the house.

When he first came here, he thought his aunt had helped him buy the ingredients at home. When he wanted to give him money, the other party explained this to him and asked him if he was too busy with work and had forgotten.

"I haven't been back for a long time, and I still miss it very much." Zeng Lianyi drove steadily and arrived at the villa area on the mountain, looking at the familiar buildings and sighing.

Qin Mingyuan was also looking up. There was another five-story villa with a white body in the distance. It was in a European style. There was a two-story building next to it. The fence circled a large garden in front, with seasonal flowers and plants planted. Red roses were climbing on the fence and blooming in full bloom.