Chapter 6

Chapter 6

2023-9-26 08:42 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

"Knock knock".

"Come in." When he heard the knock on the door, Qin Mingyuan didn't even raise his eyelids. His knuckled fingers tapped on the keyboard, his eyes always fixed on the screen.

Zhou Yang pushed the door in with a few stacks of manuscripts in his hand, closed the door gently, walked to the desk and put it down, "Mr. Qin, what you asked for before."

Qin Mingyuan glanced over and found several scripts. His fingers tapping on the keyboard paused. He remembered that he had never ordered this errand. It was probably the original person's intention. He knew who it was for without even thinking about it.

Speaking of which, he and Yun Yuexian haven't contacted each other for half a month since the birthday party. I heard him mention before that there is a drama that has not been completed yet and it should be in the final stage now.

The time calculation was so accurate that Qin Mingyuan reached out to grab a few notebooks.

Not to mention the matter of love brain, he still agrees with the original person in terms of work ability. Even in areas where he is not so good at, he has carefully planned it.

For example, when it comes to Yun Yuexian, I didn't just throw a lot of resources at him just because I liked him. Instead, I gave him the position of the male lead and maximized his exposure to make him famous quickly.

This was not conducive to the other party's subsequent development. He chose a more secure method, handling all the scripts and endorsements, and then sent them to Yun Yuexian's agent after selecting them, ensuring that every job would bring positive results, so that Its steady rise.

Qin's own entertainment company, it is not a problem to pick a few good scripts.

Qin Mingyuan flipped through the pages and looked at one of them, "The Scorching Sun in Winter". He took it out and looked at it alone. If he remembers correctly, this play was an opportunity for the two protagonists to get to know each other.

A literary film, Yun Yuexian plays the fourth male role, which sounds like a not very important role, but the director of this film is very famous in the circle, and he has won awards, and many first-line stars want to get a role from him , plated with a layer of acting gold.

And although this character doesn't have many roles, he is inextricably linked to the protagonist played by the best actor, and he is a very important soul character.

The director also had very high requirements for this role. Actors in the entertainment industry were all too heavily made up and very few had a truly clean temperament. He was not satisfied after many interviews, which resulted in this role becoming the last vacancy in the show.

It was at this time that Yun Yuexian came into his sight, and almost as soon as they met, he made him think that this was the fourth male he wanted.

Qin Mingyuan felt that this was probably due to the protagonist's halo, including the fact that the original person fell in love with him for no reason.