Chapter 73

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 73

2023-9-26 09:17 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Yu Yan went back with Qin Mingyuan. When he saw the cups they made, he smiled and said that they were childlike.

"I'll take this to bake later. If you have anything else to do later, you can leave first. It's the same as picking it up later. Don't worry, I will keep it safe for you."

Qin Mingyuan thanked him, bent down and picked up Yun Pei, put him in the wheelchair, and pushed him to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Before leaving, Yun Pei asked Yu Yan, who sent them out, if he wanted to have lunch together. After the car accident, they rarely ate together.

Yu Yan stood there with his hands in his pockets lazily, and shook his head when he heard his question, "Next time, you guys are out on a date today, so I won't be a light bulb, so as not to offend others."

Yun Pei's ears turned red, and he raised his head to look at the man standing next to him, who was also looking down at him.

Yu Yan stood at the door of the gallery and waved them off. He looked at the backs of the two people walking away together and smiled.

"He takes good care of you." After getting into the car, Qin Mingyuan turned to look at the co-pilot and suddenly said this.

Yun Pei paused while putting on his seat belt and said with a smile: "Uncle Yu has watched me grow up. Although we don't meet many times, he probably always thinks that I am still a child."

My mother is a kind person, and most of the people she can befriend have a similar temperament to her. No matter how she looks on the outside, she is also a very gentle person on the inside.

Over the years, he could feel the vague worry in Yu Yan's eyes every time he saw him. Although he didn't ask or tell, he always paid attention to him.

In fact, now that I think about it, he doesn’t have everything.

Seeing that he was in good condition, Qin Mingyuan was in a good mood and reached out to rub his hair, "What do you want to eat?"

Yun Pei was at a loss for words for a moment. He turned his head and thought for a moment, then said, "There is a large shopping mall two streets away with many small restaurants. Why don't we go take a look?"

Of course, Qin Mingyuan had nothing to say no to, so he asked him to sit down, turned around and started the car.

Yun Pei has actually never been to the nearby shopping mall. He only heard about it from people in the studio when he came here. He usually doesn't have much time to go out, and he doesn't go to places with many people.

But it’s okay to go anywhere with a man.

The car parked in the underground parking lot, and Qin Mingyuan pushed him to take the elevator upstairs.