Chapter 65

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 65

2023-9-26 09:13 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

The weather is starting to get colder, withered yellow leaves always falling on the roadside, and the occasional gust of wind is also cold, which makes people feel uncomfortable.

Lifting Yunpei out of the car and placing him firmly on the wheelchair, Qin Mingyuan helped him tighten his collar, "Is it going to be cold?"

Today's weather is not very good, it is overcast and windy, but this season is very dry, so it would not be as pleasant as a rain.

Yun Pei squeezed his hand, shook his head, looked at the hospital building not far away, and said, "Let's go."

Knowing the urgency in his heart, Qin Mingyuan said nothing more, took the handle of the wheelchair and pushed him towards the inpatient building.

The environment of the private hospital is very good, with all kinds of facilities. The inside is spotless and you can smell a faint smell of disinfectant.

Yunpei, who often goes to the hospital for reexamination of his legs, did not feel uncomfortable with the smell. When he was in the elevator, his eyes always fell on the display screen on the elevator floor.

Qin Mingyuan put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Promise me, no matter what you hear later, you won't be too excited, okay?"

Too intense emotions will affect the body, which is not what he wants to see.

Yun Pei followed his hand and looked up at him, with a smile on his face, "Don't worry, it won't happen as long as you are with me."

Qin Mingyuan felt relieved, and retracted his hand to hold the wheelchair again. Just as the elevator reached the floor, his eyes deepened for a moment, and he pushed the person out.

The floor was very quiet, there was no loud noise, the ward doors were closed tightly, and the sound of leather shoes on the floor tiles was particularly obvious.

Listening to his regular footsteps, Yun Pei felt more and more calm, feeling a sense of security in being accompanied by someone.

They arrived at a ward near the end of the corridor. The door of this ward was ajar and not tightly closed.

Through the gap in the door, you can see a middle-aged man sitting in front of the hospital bed with his back to the door. He is not sitting straight, and his back looks a bit rickety, giving off a sense of powerlessness.

Qin Mingyuan lowered his eyes and glanced at the silent Yun Pei, then raised his hand and knocked lightly on the door panel.

The man inside moved, and a hoarse voice came out, "Come in."

He probably thought it was a nurse doing rounds, so he didn't pay much attention. He kept facing the bed and stretched out his hands to tuck the quilt for the person lying on it.