Chapter 13

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 13

2023-9-26 08:46 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

The BGM in the video is very gentle, and the entire scene almost only shows the canvas and a pair of hands holding the brush. No one speaks or speeds up.

The lighting of the picture is the sunlight shining in from the outside, showing a warm softness. When it falls on the hands, they appear even more pale and thin, as if they will be broken in the light at the next moment.

But it always moves firmly on the canvas, filling the boring pure white with color, and the process is extremely skillful and smooth.

There is almost no excessive modification or editing. It should be boring, but this video is unexpectedly immersive and even healing.

Several people looked down at the mobile phone screen quietly, forgetting to comment for a moment, until the staff in the venue raised their voices to remind them that the seats had been adjusted.

Li Lin quickly looked away and handed the phone to the assistant director next to him. Without saying anything else, he just said: "Let someone contact me."

Knowing that he was satisfied, the assistant director smiled and patted him, and returned the phone to the assistant, indicating that he would handle the matter.

The assistant was obviously very happy to be able to help, and left happily holding the phone in his hands.

The venue became busy due to a new shooting session, but Qin Mingyuan lowered his eyes slightly and did not pay attention.

The painting style of Siyu in the video is very different from the one he keeps at home. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that they have the same name?

Qin Mingyuan felt that there was no such coincidence. They were all painters, with the same name and even the same characters. The chance of this was too small.

He narrowed his eyes with interest, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, searched and downloaded the video software he had just watched.

So when Zhou Yang saw two people in the venue engaging in an intimate scene like hugging each other's shoulders, he cautiously turned his head to observe his boss's reaction, only to find that the other person was playing with his mobile phone with his head down. ? ? ?

He blinked and stared at his boss for a while. He didn't even raise his head, he was as serious as when he was doing his work. He was suddenly curious and wanted to peek at the other person's screen, but he didn't dare because of the intimidation.

With such a deadpan expression, he might just be processing work information.

After searching for Siyu's homepage in the software, Qin Mingyuan found that there were quite a few posted videos. He swiped a few times and returned to the top to open the latest posted video, which was the video he just saw.