Chapter 68

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 68

2023-9-26 09:14 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Qin Mingyuan opened the apartment door very gently. The living room was dark. Yun Pei must have fallen asleep. He stepped in, closed the door gently with his backhand, and turned on the light.

When he bent down to change his shoes, the door of the study room was opened. Yun Pei, who he thought was sleeping, came out and smiled when he saw him.

"You're back."

Qin Mingyuan walked towards him, squatted down in front of the wheelchair, and held his hand, "It's almost eleven o'clock, why haven't you gone to bed yet?"

"I'm not very sleepy yet. I read for a while." Yun Pei shook his head, "Waiting for you by the way."

Lowering his head and kissing his hand, Qin Mingyuan knew that the second half of the sentence was the truth.

It feels really good to come home from work in the middle of the night and still have people waiting for you.

Seeing the tiredness on his brows, Yun Pei touched his face and said, "Auntie made chicken soup for dinner today. It tastes very good. I'll keep it for you. You go take a shower first and I'll heat it up for you."

Qin Mingyuan rubbed his hand lightly and raised his eyes, "Can you do that?"

"Okay, just warm up the soup." Yun Pei patted him gently and motioned for him to take a shower quickly.

Qin Mingyuan stood up obediently, watched him turn the wheelchair to the kitchen, and went back to his room to take a shower.

When he came out, the smell of chicken soup was already wafting outside, and he really felt a little hungry.

Walking to the kitchen, Yun Pei was taking a bowl out of the cupboard. When he heard his footsteps, he looked up and said, "I think you are about to come out. Go sit at the dining table first."

Watching him serve the soup for himself, Qin Mingyuan turned away and sat at the dining table, waiting for him to come over and put down the bowl in front of him. The smell of the chicken soup became even richer in the heat.

Seeing that he only served himself a bowl, Qin Mingyuan raised his eyes and asked him, "Aren't you going to drink?"

"I already drank a lot during dinner, please drink it quickly."

The housekeeping aunt is very kind. Seeing that Yun Pei is in poor health and thin, she always tells him to eat more. In the past two days, she has stewed a lot of soup for him to replenish his body, just like she treats her own children.

Qin Mingyuan often didn't eat at home when he was working, so his aunt only came to clean the house every day and restock the refrigerator and various daily necessities.

After Yunpei moved here, he increased her salary and asked her to cook meals every day, so that he could rest assured while he was in the company.

Qin Mingyuan took a spoonful of soup and let it cool down, but brought it to the other person's mouth first. Watching him lower his head to drink in cooperation, he took another spoonful and drank it. The warm chicken soup flowed into his stomach, which was very comfortable.