Chapter 74

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 74

2023-9-26 09:17 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

The seats in the cinema are fixed, and there are steps, so Yun Pei's wheelchair may not be pushed in easily.

Qin Mingyuan didn't hesitate much, and went to discuss it with the customer service desk. He temporarily stored the wheelchair and the little lion here and picked it up when it was over.

Yun Pei held the movie ticket he had just taken out in his hand. He blushed and was carried into the theater by the man. The attention from the people around him made him want to disappear. He whispered: "I won't go to the movie next time..."

Qin Mingyuan really liked the feeling of holding him so legitimately. He lowered his head when he heard this, "But I want to watch it with you next time."

"..." Yun Pei looked at him silently for a while, then buried his face in the crook of his neck.

The soft cheek flesh was pressed against him. The young man had gained a little weight recently, which was the result of his aunt's careful care during this period. Qin Mingyuan smiled silently and let go of the already ashamed person, "There is a private room at the Qin family villa. Cinema, let’s watch it at home next time, okay?”

The head in his arms nodded, and the hair brushed against his chin, which was a little itchy. He chuckled softly, and the hand on the other person's shoulder lifted up and pinched the back of his neck.

The people in the theater were very considerate, and even though it was inconvenient to see them, they sent someone to help them bring popcorn and drinks inside. They noticed their interaction and smiled kindly.

All kinds of stares didn't disappear until the two of them sat down safely, and even the person who helped them deliver things was gone. Yun Pei could finally breathe a sigh of relief and have the leisure to pay attention to the surrounding environment.

After looking around, I found that the man bought a couple's seat. The two people's seats were connected together, and the other person could put their hands around his waist.

As soon as he thought this, his waist tightened and he was pulled into a warm embrace.

The lights dimmed, the movie on the big screen officially started, and some of the whispers around him quieted down. The dark environment made Yunpei feel much more at ease, and he leaned against his lover.

Feeling that he was leaning against him, Qin Mingyuan was in a good mood. He handed over the popcorn bucket and whispered in his ear: "Don't eat too much, or you may get a sore throat."

Yun Pei actually has no special interest in these snacks, but he bought them because the man thought they were standard for watching movies. Hearing what he said, he nodded obediently.

He pinched one and put it in his mouth. It smelled of cream. He took another one and handed it to his boyfriend's mouth.

His lips touched a foreign object and he smelled the sweetness of cream. Qin Mingyuan opened his mouth without hesitation and ate the popcorn. His lips touched the other person's fingertips and kissed him.