Chapter 69

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 69

2023-9-26 09:15 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

After returning to the office after the meeting, Qin Mingyuan raised his hand and loosened his tie, walked behind the desk and sat down, looking up at the assistant who followed him in, "What's the matter?"

Zhou Yang stood still in front of the table and said: "Mr. Qin, the leukemia expert you asked to contact before has been contacted. Mr. Wang's son has also completed the transfer procedures, but there is no news about the bone marrow matching yet."

Qin Mingyuan was prepared for this. It would be difficult to find the right one in just a few days. He nodded to express his understanding and did not question his ability to do things. "You will have people to keep an eye on you in the future. Whatever you need for treatment, you can try to satisfy it. In addition, Tell him to continue to have normal contact with Huo Lijuan, but don’t think about what he shouldn’t think about.”

"Yes, I understand." Zhou Yang agreed and said, "It's almost lunch time. What would Mr. Qin want to eat?"

"Whatever, it's up to you." Qin Mingyuan raised his chin to dismiss him, then casually picked up the work materials placed next to him and opened them.

Zhou Yang knew enough not to disturb him anymore and turned around and left the office.

Not two minutes after he went out, someone knocked on the door again. Qin Mingyuan thought that the other party had forgotten something and didn't say anything, so he let people in without raising his head.

The office door was gently pushed open, and then closed again, but there was no sound of footsteps, but a very slight sound, like wheels rolling on the ground.

Qin Mingyuan raised his head when he realized something and saw Yun Pei parked not far away with a large thermal bag on his lap.

"Why are you here now?" He closed the information in his hand, stood up and walked over quickly, reaching out and touching his face first, "Is it cold?"

Yun Pei smiled and shook his head, "It's not cold. I asked the driver to pick me up. I want to have lunch with you."

As he spoke, he patted the thermal bag on his leg.

Qin Mingyuan usually drives to work by himself, so the driver assigned it to Yun Pei first. He also specially bought a barrier-free car like the one he used at Yun's house, which is very convenient for him when he occasionally goes out.

"Why didn't you call me in advance?" Qin Mingyuan pinched his earlobe, walked around behind him and pushed him to the sofa.

Yun Pei put the thermal bag on his leg on the coffee table, watched him sit down on the sofa, and said, "I'm here to check. I told you in advance what else to check."

Qin Mingyuan helped untie the bag and took out the insulated lunch boxes one by one. Hearing this, he looked up at him and asked, "Are you satisfied with the check?"