Chapter 63

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 63

2023-9-26 09:12 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Zhou Yang put the lunch he had just brought back from the company cafeteria on the coffee table, straightened up and looked at his boss who was still busy behind the desk. After hesitating, he reminded him: "Mr. Qin, let's eat first. It's almost two o'clock. .”

"I know, just leave it and eat it later." Qin Mingyuan didn't even raise his head, keeping his eyes on the document in his hand.

Okay, the food has to be cooled again today. Zhou Yang sighed. When he was hesitating between turning to leave and saying another word of advice, the boss's phone on the table vibrated first.

The other party never liked to answer the phone when he was busy at work, and he thought it would be the same this time. Who knew that the boss glanced at the phone screen, quickly picked it up, and his voice was gentler than when talking to him.

"Why do you remember to call me now?" Qin Mingyuan put down the document in his hand, leaned back on the chair, raised his eyes and motioned to his assistant to let him out.

Zhou Yang understood immediately. It was most likely the boss's wife on the other end of the phone. He nodded knowingly and turned to leave the office.

Before closing the door, he saw the boss getting up and walking towards the coffee table, coaxing people.

"No, Zhou Yang brought me some food. I'm about to eat it. If you don't believe me, let's make a video..."

Zhou Yang, who was behind, didn't dare to listen anymore and gently closed the office door, with a slightly rippled smile on his face, commonly known as an aunt's smile.

It's great that the boss is now in charge.

Qin Mingyuan found a stand and put the phone with the video on, opened the insulated lunch box, and showed the meat and vegetable lunch to the person on the phone, "I'm not kidding."

"It's very late to eat now," Yun Pei was not very satisfied. "If you are in good health, you can't stay up like this. Sooner or later, you will get stomach problems. Remember to eat on time in the future."

Qin Mingyuan usually eats on time, but occasionally he is delayed when he has work to deal with. Unexpectedly, he was caught, but he didn't explain much, enjoying the other party's concern, and nodded cooperatively, "Okay."

While video chatting with the other person while eating, he asked: "How have you been these two days? You didn't have any conflict with Huo Lijuan, right?"

When mentioning that woman, Yun Pei's face turned cold for a moment and he shook his head, "No, she was as nonchalant as usual. She opened and closed her mouth and wanted to stab me, but I pushed her back."

"Yes." Qin Mingyuan nodded, took a bite of food, and reminded: "Be careful, don't bump into her if you can. I'm afraid she will have bad intentions if she is agitated."