Chapter 24

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 24

2023-9-26 08:52 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

They each sat down on the sofa. The servant brought a new cup of tea and placed it in front of Qin Mingyuan. He nodded.

"I don't know what a good day it is today, but we have two distinguished guests at home." Huo Lijuan pursed her lips and smiled, then stood up and said: "You guys chat first, I'll tell the kitchen to cook more dishes. It's going to be lively tonight. .”

After she left, the atmosphere was quiet for a few seconds. Yun Haowei looked at both sides and felt that he couldn't afford to offend anyone. He thought carefully and said first: "I really didn't expect that Xiaoyue was actually only slightly injured. I'd rather bother Mr. Qin and Master Liang to come and visit in person."

Hearing this, Liang Zichen's eyes narrowed slightly, and he raised his eyes to look at the man wearing a crisp suit, sitting alone on the single sofa.

Being used to being in a position of power, the other person had a kind of air about him. His legs were crossed and he was slightly leaning on the back of the sofa. His expression was cold and expressionless, as if he was going to give orders in the next second.

He would also feel this way when facing his mother.

Mr. Qin, Young Master Liang, and Liang Zichen still had smiles on their lips, but something was brewing in their eyes.

One title seemed to widen the gap between their identities at once, which was very unpleasant.

The smile on his face deepened, as if his sitting position was uncomfortable. He stretched his body and changed his position. He raised an arm and put it on the back of the sofa, as if to wrap around Yun Yuexian, who was sitting next to him, and said: "I didn't expect to meet Mr. Qin, who is busy with everything. He must be very busy managing such a large company."

Qin Mingyuan's eyes fell on his arm for a moment, and he completely saw through his thoughts. He didn't react to his provocation. He picked up the cup and took a sip of tea and said, "After all, you are your own boss and you have free time."

Liang Zichen's smile froze for a moment, but he adjusted quickly. What he was best at was expression management. He smiled and said no more.

Yun Yuexian felt that something was wrong in the atmosphere, and was happy that they were at war with each other because of her, especially Qin Mingyuan. He had been feeling aggrieved for a long time because of the neglect they had given him during this period. The last time he was on the set, he left her alone to eat with that cripple.

He even once wondered whether the other party had really lost interest in him. Now it seems that it is not the case at all. Man, you really need competition to be motivated.

Thinking of this, he smiled, as if he didn't notice the tit-for-tat atmosphere, and said, "Speaking of which, isn't Brother Zichen going to be on the set for filming in the past two days? He actually has time to see me."