Chapter 45

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 45

2023-9-26 09:03 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Zeng Lianyi ordered Qin Mingyuan to spare a day on the grounds that celebrating his birthday meant having a good rest and having fun, and stipulated that he was not allowed to mention work on this day.

She was the mother of her original body. She had to take on other people's responsibilities by occupying her body. What could Qin Mingyuan do? Of course, she had to be obedient.

But her purpose was obviously more than that. She asked him to personally pick up Yun Pei and come to the villa early in the morning. She said that he was the only guest. Of course, she had to treat him attentively so as to be polite.

When he questioned whether the birthday party should be held at night, he was speechless when he said, "The villa is so big and the scenery is beautiful. It's not too much to invite people to spend a day."

Hey, woman, isn’t it time to open your mouth to be a sweetheart and keep your mouth shut to be a good son?

In desperation, Qin Mingyuan still lost the opportunity to sleep in on his birthday, a rare day off, and drove down the mountain to pick up someone early in the morning.

On the way, he called Yun Pei. The other party was also very surprised and told him not to work hard and just ask the driver to take him there.

They were out of the capital, and they had nothing else to do today. Qin Mingyuan asked people to wait at home, and he would be there soon.

He came out early, just in time for work. There was a bit of traffic jam on the road. Fortunately, it was not like this on every road section.

The flamboyant red Ferrari stopped at the door of the Yun family villa, and Qin Mingyuan took out his mobile phone to send a message to Yun Pei.

After asking the driver to take him back to Qin's house yesterday, he asked the driver to drive away while he took advantage of his rest to do some maintenance. The car he drove out today was Zeng Liyi's car.

He didn't like the bright red color at first, but it didn't matter after he started driving it, since he couldn't see outside anyway.

Yun Pei was probably waiting for him. He responded quickly to the message and asked him to wait for a few minutes before coming down.

I put away my cell phone, drove all the way and prepared to go out for some exercise. When I opened the car door, the heat wave from outside hit me, dissipating the coolness brought by the air conditioner in the car.

I closed the car door and raised my hand to block the bright morning light. It suddenly occurred to me that I haven't been to the beach for a long time. This kind of weather is perfect for swimming.

If he remembered correctly, the Qin family's villa seemed to have a swimming pool, which was built at the back of the villa. He had not been there several times since he returned.