Chapter 62

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 62

2023-9-26 09:11 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

The biological clock made Qin Mingyuan wake up from his sleep. His eyes were confused for a moment, but soon became clear. He subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to rub the roots of the mountain, but there was something wrapped around his hand.

He lowered his head and saw a furry head buried in his arms. He could still feel the other person's light breath on his chest, and he seemed to be sleeping soundly.

He raised his hand and rubbed the head. Qin Mingyuan closed his eyes again, feeling a little lazy. He thought that if he missed work today, no one would dare to say anything to him.

Qin Mingyuan was amused by his salty thoughts. Sure enough, love corrupts people.

He opened his eyes and brushed Yun Pei's hair, which was a little messy as he slept. The disturbed person moved, his head came out of his arms, and his sleeping face was exposed to his sight.

Unable to hold it back, Qin Mingyuan lowered his head and kissed him on his slightly open mouth, then stroked his cheek, and carefully pulled out the arm under his head.

Although he wanted to show off, as a responsible CEO, he couldn't miss several important meetings today. Moreover, he now had a family, and he had to work hard to make money to support his family.

After pulling the quilt over him, he lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead. Qin Mingyuan went into the bathroom to wash up.

After coming out, he glanced at the people on the bed who were still awake. He turned around and walked out of the bedroom, going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

He opened the refrigerator and took a look, and decided to make a simple sandwich. It happened that the eggs and a few vegetables were just delivered from the villa yesterday, and they were very fresh.

I took out the toast and put it in the toaster. Washed the tomatoes and lettuce, cut them and put them aside for later use.

Turn on the range hood, heat the hot pot, and add an appropriate amount of fried eggs and bacon.

Qin Mingyuan's movements were very skillful. During this period, he also took out the baked bread and put in two new pieces, without delaying the fried eggs at all.

However, he can only make these simple breakfasts, and other skills have not been activated yet. After all, he is usually busy with work and does not have much time.

Maybe you can spare some time to learn it in the future.

Qin Mingyuan took a look at the direction of the bedroom and cooked more delicious food to fatten up a certain light little mimosa.

The prepared food is placed on the toast and arranged layer by layer, cut into beautiful triangles, and placed firmly on the plate. It looks very appetizing.