Chapter 38

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 38

2023-9-26 08:59 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Qin Mingyuan sat on a wicker chair set up in the open-air garden, his arms supporting the small glass table next to him. On it was a small velvet box and a cup of hot water that Zhou Yang had just delivered. The other party went to deal with the bidding and payment issues.

It was very hot to sit outside in a suit this month. He raised his hands and loosened his collar. He felt better than indoors with the air conditioner on. His headache seemed to have subsided, but he still felt a little lethargic and his body was very hot.

He held his head, closed his eyes lightly, and frowned slightly.

The soft sound of wheels hitting the ground reached his ears. His eyelashes trembled slightly, but he said without opening his eyes: "I didn't reply to the message. I thought you didn't see it."

Stopping the wheelchair in front of him, Yun Pei originally wanted to ask him what he wanted to see him for, but when he came closer, he felt that something was wrong with him. His breathing was a little faster than before, there was sweat on his forehead, and his voice was hoarse when he spoke. .

It was as if a ferocious lion had been injured and had lost all its edge. He lay prone in his lair and licked his wounds. He pretended to be calm and did not want others to see his weakness and pounced on him to bite him.

The question that came to my lips was swallowed, and what came out turned into concern, "Are you... feeling uncomfortable?"

Qin Mingyuan opened his eyes and looked at him. The young man was sitting quietly in the wheelchair, looking at him with a bit of worry. He slightly pursed his lips that were dry due to illness, and said softly: "Come closer."

Feeling like he had no strength to speak, Yun Pei moved the wheelchair forward without hesitation, his knees almost touching the other person's legs, "What do you need?"

Qin Mingyuan didn't answer. He sat up straight, took the small velvet box from the table and opened it. Inside was the ring worth thirty million.

Yun Pei's eyes moved along with his movements, and he saw clearly from a closer distance the luxury goods that everyone in the audience was curious about. He didn't know why, but he suddenly felt a little nervous.

"When I saw it just now, I felt..." Qin Mingyuan was a little groggy, rubbed the ring with his fingers, took it out of the box, and put the empty box back on the table.

He stretched out his hand to hold Yun Pei's hand. The slightly cool touch fell on his hot palm and he felt very comfortable. However, the other party shrank as if he had been burned. He tightened his fingertips and pulled the hand. Come over, the pigeon blood red gemstone ring is firmly placed on the index finger.

The delicate white skin contrasts with the gorgeous red color, which complements each other just as Qin Mingyuan imagined. The corners of his lips curled up in a satisfactory arc, "...if you wear it to draw, you will definitely be very beautiful."