Chapter 47

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 47

2023-9-26 09:04 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Not long after, Qin Mingyuan returned to the living room with an extra coat in his hand. He casually put it on the young man and said, "Put it on."

The coat was very big and should have belonged to the man. Yun Pei was stunned for a moment, then silently put his hands into the sleeves. The air conditioning was blocked, and he said softly: "Thank you."

Zeng Liyi bit a piece of cantaloupe, looked back and forth between the two of them, coughed, and said in a deliberate tone: "Oh, our baby is so considerate. Mom also wants someone to put clothes on for me~"

Her original intention was to tease the two of them, but when Qin Pei beside her heard this, he immediately stood up and said, "I'll get you some clothes."

Zeng Lianyi looked at him speechlessly and let him go without bothering to worry about it. She waved her hand and asked the servant to increase the temperature and cut a plate of normal-temperature fruit.

After giving the instructions, he looked at Yun Pei with a smile, "Xiao Pei, just treat this place as your own home. If you need anything, just ask, no need to be so polite."

Yunpei was used to no one taking care of his needs at home. He was a little uncomfortable being taken care of by them like this, but he felt warm in his heart. "Okay, thank you, auntie."

Seeing how well-behaved he was, Zeng Liyi reached out and pinched his cheek. From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of what Uncle Wu had put on the low cabinet on one side and asked casually, "Is that a gift from Xiao Pei to Ming Yuan?"

Yun Pei looked in the direction of her slightly raised chin and nodded, "Yes, I didn't know what to give, so I drew a picture myself."

With Qin Mingyuan's status, he should not be rare for anything no matter how precious it is. After thinking about it, he still felt that thoughtful gifts are the most sincere.

"Then Ming Yuan, let's take it apart and take a look." Zeng Lianyi was quite curious about what he could draw.

Qin Mingyuan glanced at Yun Pei when he heard this. When the other party nodded, he stood up and walked over. He returned to the sofa with a large picture frame and placed it gently on the coffee table.

Yun Pei was still a little embarrassed when he opened the gift in front of him, but he didn't show it on his face.

Qin Mingyuan found the seal on the back of the frame, tore off the place where the transparent tape was fixed, and pulled off the entire layer of paper wrapped around it and threw it aside.

The content of the painting was revealed, and Qin Pei, who had just returned, and several people's eyes fell on it.

A male lion lay prone on the upturned rock. The sun fell and enveloped it, and its fluffy and neat mane seemed to be shining.