Chapter 51

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 51

2023-9-26 09:06 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

After returning from running outside, Qin Mingyuan was sweating profusely. He took the towel handed by the servant and wiped his face and sweat-damp hair. He went upstairs to his room and took a shower.

When he came down again, he was wearing a shirt and trousers, his tie was neatly tied into a beautiful Windsor knot, and his suit jacket hung on his arm. He was the familiar CEO of the Qin Corporation.

Entering the restaurant, the familiar wheelchair had stopped at the dining table. He walked over and said hello, put his coat on the back of the chair next to him, and sat down.

"Morning." Yun Pei put down his spoon and turned to look at him, "Where are Auntie and the others?"

"Ms. Zeng likes to sleep in during the break. They probably haven't gotten up yet, so don't worry about it. We can just leave after eating." Having been together before, Qin Mingyuan knew their routines. It was rare for them to wake up so early yesterday.

Yunpei nodded and continued to drink porridge.

The servant quickly brought a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge and set new tableware.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Qin Mingyuan took a sip of porridge and asked the people around him casually.

"Not bad." Yun Pei nodded, probably because he "swimmed" yesterday. Although he didn't move much, it was a waste of energy in the water, and he almost fell asleep when it touched the bed at night.

Qin Mingyuan slept particularly peacefully last night. His biological clock was relatively early, so he went out for a run when he woke up. Although the villa also has a dedicated gym, it would be a pity to waste such a beautiful scenery outside.

By the time the two of them finished breakfast, the driver was already waiting outside the villa. Qin Mingyuan went upstairs again before leaving, and when he came down again he was holding a familiar picture frame.

Yun Pei glanced at him in surprise, "Do you want to take it away?"

"Well." Qin Mingyuan walked next to him, "I don't come back here often."

Yun Pei, who understood what he meant, said nothing more. He was also very happy that the paintings he carefully painted could be liked by the recipients.

The Qin family couple hadn't gotten up yet, so it was Uncle Wu who escorted them out of the house, put them in the car, and watched the car drive away before returning to the villa.

Except for the last time he was sick, this was the first time that Yunpei and Qin Mingyuan sat side by side in the back seat. The taller man with long legs occupied most of the seat, and he was closer than when he was in front. He could smell each other in the small space. The smell of men's perfume on my body is very light, a kind of cold fragrance that cannot be described.