Chapter 59

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 59

2023-9-26 09:10 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Yun Pei opened his eyes, and his vision was dim. He blinked, and his consciousness gradually returned, and he could feel that he was lying on a soft bed.

He raised his hands to rub his eyes and sat up on the bed. In the dim light, he could see the outlines of some objects clearly, which seemed to be very unfamiliar furnishings.

He remembered that he came to see Qin Mingyuan before, and then they... Yun Pei's face heated up, and he raised his hand to touch. Then they seemed to be talking, and he didn't know when he lost consciousness and fell asleep.

I barely slept last night, and once I relaxed, I felt a little overwhelmed.

But wasn't it in the office before? Where is this place?

Just as he was wondering, there was a noise at the door, the room was pushed open, the light from outside came in, and the man stood at the door with his backlight.

"Did you sleep well?" Qin Mingyuan walked in, closed the door to block out the sunlight, walked over, and turned on the dim bedside lamp.

She sat down by the bed, pinched his cheek, and said, as if knowing the doubts in his mind, "This is my lounge."

Yun Pei suddenly realized, pulled the quilt on his body, and recalled what happened before he fell asleep. He was a little embarrassed to look at him, "How long have I been asleep?"

Qin Mingyuan raised his wrist and looked at his watch, "Four hours."

It was almost ten o'clock when he arrived at Qin's. If it took four hours, wouldn't it be more than two o'clock now? Yun Pei grabbed his hand and looked at his watch. The hour hand had indeed stopped at two o'clock, "I actually slept for so long..."

"You didn't have a good rest last night. It's normal to sleep a little longer." Qin Mingyuan asked as he pulled her to check the time, "Are you hungry?"

It was okay that he didn't mention it, but Yun Pei did feel a little hungry when he mentioned it. He didn't eat breakfast, so he took back his hand and touched his stomach.

If he wasn't worried that he was starving, Qin Mingyuan wouldn't have come in to disturb his sleep. Seeing his actions, he said warmly: "I asked Zhou Yang to order a meal. It should be here soon. Why don't you go and wash up first?"

There is a restroom in his lounge. Sometimes when he is too busy at work, he will rest here directly, which is very convenient.

Yun Pei nodded, looked around, and then returned to the man, "Wheelchair..."

"It seems to be outside." Qin Mingyuan raised his eyebrows and still sat steadily on the edge of the bed, showing no intention of helping him push in.

Yun Pei, who knew him a little bit, knew that he might want to tease her again, but he couldn't get out of bed on his own, so he had to obey his wishes and say, "Help me..."