Chapter 81

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 81

2023-9-26 09:21 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Yun Pei was pushed all the way out of the back door of the Liang family villa, walking further and further into the unfamiliar high-end villa area, choosing the unlit path. This kind of unknown should make people scared, but his expression was very calm.

Holding the handle of the wheelchair in her hand and walking forward quickly, Yun Yuexian's cold face made it difficult to see her emotions in the bright and dark environment, as if she was hiding some crazy thoughts.

"Yun Yuexian, no matter what you want to do, you'd better think it through." Yun Pei put his hands on the armrests of the wheelchair. His cold white fingers occasionally tightened slightly because of the bumps caused by the indifference of the people behind him. It was not because of nervousness, but because of the bumps caused by the people behind him. It's a subconscious reaction.

"Brother is scared?" Yun Yuexian let out a chuckle, but her eyes fell sharply on him. She controlled the wheelchair and deliberately pushed away a stone. She watched the other person tilt his body, and the corners of his lips curved in a very pleasant way.

No matter how high he is, he is still a cripple who can only be manipulated by him. He has no way to resist and is allowed to be rounded and flattened by him.

Seeing his weak appearance, Yun Yuexian didn't even bother to bully him, but he was ungrateful and challenged his patience again and again.

He felt that maybe his pretending to be good all these years had given him the wrong impression, thinking that he really didn't dare to do anything to him.

"Brother, don't be afraid," Yun Yuexian narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at the dim scenery ahead, smiling: "I just remembered that Brother Zichen took photos of me before. There is a beautiful artificial lake in this villa area. I want to go and enjoy it with my brother."

Yun Pei's fingertips rubbed gently on the armrest of the wheelchair. He did not answer his words, but his face looked colder in the night.

Yun Yuexian didn't mind that he ignored her, but she was in a happy mood. She even hummed softly and quickly saw where he wanted to go.

The artificial lake is not as sparkling and vibrant as it is under the sun during the day, but the villa area has many exquisite lights arranged around it, which makes it look like a different scene.

The wheelchair stopped on the shore of the lake, and the cold water vapor hit his face. Yun Pei gathered up the coat he was wearing and began to feel a little cold.

"Brother Zichen didn't lie to me, it was indeed a good scene." Yun Yuexian looked down at him with a smile on her face, "What do you think, brother?"

Yun Pei still didn't speak, staring silently at the calm lake.