Chapter 18

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 18

2023-9-26 08:49 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

Yunpei still went out with Qin Mingyuan. When they came out, the fans who were visiting the class had not left yet. They saw someone coming out from a distance and started to make a commotion.

When they got closer, they calmed down when they saw that it was not their idol. A few sharp-eyed people recognized Qin Mingyuan as the handsome guy who had gone in before. They gathered together to say a few words, and boldly picked up the SLR in their hands to take pictures, but they were looked at indifferently. I was so timid that I gave it up.

Yun Pei is not very used to such crowded scenes, especially those girls who are still looking at his legs. There is no malice, just pure pity and curiosity. He has long been used to this kind of gaze, but so many people make him uncomfortable. He was a little irritable.

Withdrawing his eyes to stop others from taking pictures, Qin Mingyuan glanced at the side. The other person's expression did not change, but the fingertips on the armrest were a little tense.

He took a step forward, his tall body walking in front, more or less blocking his gaze.

When the man's shadow fell on him, Yun Pei raised his head, stared at his broad back for two seconds, pursed his lips, and lowered his eyes lightly.

One after another, they passed through the position where the girls had stepped aside, and no one said anything. The strong aura of Qin Mingyuan made them inexplicably frightened, and they did not dare to say a word.

It wasn't until the two of them walked away that they subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief. One of them patted his chest and said, "That man is so handsome, but he looks so cold and his eyes are so fierce."

"To be honest, the moment he looked over, I almost thought I was going to die." Her good sister tilted her body exaggeratedly and leaned against her.

"But don't you think he was protecting the little brother in the wheelchair? He was always standing in front of him!"

"No, you can take it. They are both very cold."

"You don't understand, you can't take everything at face value."

"Okay, forget about the amateurs, take a look at the photos taken today, and use our brother Liang's beauty to overwhelm everyone!"

When he almost reached the parking place, Yun Pei took the initiative and said, "Let's use my car. It's more convenient. The driver is here."

Qin Mingyuan stopped and looked back at him, "No need to drive, there should be many places to eat nearby."

Yun Pei looked at him strangely, wondering if he was unfamiliar with this place or if he had other plans.

The area near the school mainly caters to students. Generally, there are no decent big restaurants. Most of them are snacks. The rest are also small restaurants. People like the other party probably won't like it.