Chapter 44

pure love novel

romance novel

Lily Novels

author

Chapter 44

2023-9-26 09:02 Category: The infatuated male protagonist does not exist [Through the Book]Turn off the lights

A sudden public opinion came and went quickly, but within two or three days, few people mentioned it, and it was quickly covered by some new melons.

People who eat melons are passionate and they never stay in a melon field.

According to Qin Mingyuan's follow-up news, Yun Yuexian did not go well. Apart from the fact that the movie promotion was not affected, there were fewer announcements and two endorsements were dropped.

It is self-evident whose handiwork these are. As for whether Liang Zichen did anything for him, it is unknown.

Qin Mingyuan's life was peaceful for a while, until late July when his parents came back from abroad.

"Birthday?"

After they got off the plane, they went directly back to the Qin family villa. Qin Mingyuan took time to go there after finishing his work.

"Baby, you have been so busy working all day that you have forgotten. The day after tomorrow is your birthday. Otherwise, why would your parents come back in such a hurry? They haven't given you a proper celebration for several years. You must have a good time this time." Zeng Li Yi looked at him disapprovingly, feeling a little guilty.

The day after tomorrow is the 25th... Qin Mingyuan lowered his eyes. He didn't expect that he and the original person had the same birthday. This was not mentioned in the book, so of course he didn't know.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Zeng Liyi thought that he didn't remember anything at all. She sighed helplessly and soon became excited again, "Mom has thought about it. I want to hold a birthday party for you in the villa. Please invite more people. Fill up our villa, have a great time, and pile up mountains of birthday gifts for our baby!"

Qin Mingyuan said that there was no need for it. If she really did this, his birthday party would definitely turn into a social gathering. He didn’t want to be dragged into chatting with ulterior motives on his birthday, “I’m not a child anymore, what should I do?” It’s a birthday party, let’s just have a meal together.”

Qin Pei, who was sitting aside, nodded in agreement. He himself was not a person who liked liveliness, but he couldn't resist his wife's liking. When he was abroad, he often attended parties. He didn't find it interesting. He only felt that the noise made his head hurt.

"But you will always be a child in mother's eyes, and you will always be my baby!" Zeng Lianyi was a little disappointed, it was such a lively birthday.

But she looked at her son's helpless face and confirmed that he really didn't want to leave, so she didn't insist. Birthdays were meant to make him happy. "Okay, then on your birthday, mom will cook for you in person." …”

"Li Yi!" Before his son could speak, Qin Pei suddenly sat up straight, looking a little unnatural, and said, "Don't you still have something to say to Ming Yuan?"