ɪɪ.

ɪɪ. ᴅᴇꜱᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
____________________________________
Odessa opens her eyes to see that she is in a med-pod. The door opens as she lightly touches it.

She steps out, only for her legs to momentarily fail her.

Three heads turn to face her after hearing the small bang of her falling onto the ground.

"Hiya.", She groans with embarrassment as she stands up, again.

Her surroundings consist of a small, old dilapidated spaceship.

"Breathe slowly, son. Well done. That's it. Well done.", Graham speaks to Ryan, who had also just come from one of the pods.

"I'm alive. We are alive, right?"

"As far as I can tell, yeah."

Odessa can hear them speaking, but she is too busy looking around for the Doctor and Yaz.

"Where are we?"

"On a spaceship.", Graham answers before another new voice cuts in.

"My spaceship!"

"Who's that?"

"She says she's the pilot.", Graham explains.

By now, fear starts to build in Odessa's chest as she comes up empty in her search for the Doctor.

"We were in space. No, wait. We were in that warehouse, and then we were in space.", Ryan says as she walks past him and into the main pet of the ship.

"Yeah."

"How were we in space?"

"I've got no idea."

"Hi. I'm Odessa. Have you seen an insanely attractive blonde woman? And a very sweet looking brunette?", She leans down to speak to the pilot of the ship as she drives.

The woman looks up for a moment before turning back to the window so she can keep them on course.
Odessa doesn't notice as the woman does a double take before she looks ahead of them again, this time with wide eyes.

"Angstrom. Uh, no. I've only seen you three.", She answers as Odessa looks ahead of them as well, now lightly chewing on her lower lip.

"C'mon, Love. Where are you?", She mutters, eyes flickering all along the dark exterior of the ship.

"And why are we not in space now?", Ryan's voice snaps her out of her head.

"I scooped you. That was a very sneaky trick of his, especially coming out of hyperjump. Now, you could've been killed!", Angstrom exclaims, suddenly.

"Listen, I keep telling you, we haven't got a clue what you're talking about.", Graham butts in.

"Oh, have it your own way."

"Where are we?", Odessa asks, not familiar with the empty space around them.

"Just off the Final Planet. Which is out of orbit, not where it should be. But I still found it."