Epilogue

32-year-old Cha Young didn't hate her life, on the contrary, she loved her life. Sometimes she still thought about the past and her heart sank when remembering it but now they were just distant memories.

She was more than happy and grateful to Vincenzo Cassano for bringing chaos into her life and also a very adorable 3 year old little girl, her copy even in personality, which drove Vincenzo crazy.

They lived a very happy life on the island, of course sometimes Cha Young needed to go back to Korea for a few days for trials but most of the time she was able to work through her computer.

The residents of the plaza were happy after the gold was taken from the monks' temple, they even managed to renovate the building.

Vincenzo's mother now lived with them on the island, taking care of her granddaughter when they couldn't, of course Cha Young's father was also present in the little girl's life, as were her uncles Han Seo and Han Seok as she called them. They always traveled to the island on vacation.

"What are you thinking about, tesoro?1" Vincenzo questioned, hugging her from behind and putting his arms around her waist.

"Nothing much, just how happy I am to be here." She responded by turning to face him.

"I'm glad to hear that amore mio.2" Cha Young smiled upon hearing the nickname.

"Eomma appa." The little girl called entering the room.

"Hi my little one." Cha Young said, squatting down to his daughter's height.

"Can we go to the playground?"

Cha Young smiled looking at Vincenzo who snorted knowing the battle was lost.

"Of course piccola."3 Vincenzo responded, taking his daughter in his arms.

....

1- Treasure

2- My love

3- Little one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we have reached the last chapter, thank you very much to everyone who followed this fanfic from the beginning and to those who arrived now too, thank you very much for being on this side following everything and always supporting me!

I don't know if I'll write more Vincenzo and Cha Young fanfics but anyway I'll see you around <3333333