Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It's been 3 days since I've seen Harry. I have no idea where he is or where he went when he left. He hasn't even been to class.

I'm sat in photography with my headphones is editing some old portrait photos I found on my laptop because Harry hasn't sent me the photos. He was such an asshole when he came over, but I'm still a little worried. It's like he's fallen off the face of the earth.

Class finished and as usual I'm the last person still in the classroom. I was shoving my laptop back into my bag when Mrs Lions came up to see me. "How's things going Briony?"

I look up and face her in a bit of confusion. "The course work?" I paused and she nodded. "Yeah it's going fine."

"I mean I noticed that you were editing photos I've already seen before." She took a seat at my table looking up at me while I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh yeah about that." I laughed nervously as I had no fucking idea how to explain why I haven't got the photos me and Harry took without making him seem bad. "Me and Harry took photos but he hasn't sent them to me yet."

Miss lions looked at me with a frown and shrugged her shoulders. "Briony you know that if you use old photos you won't be able to graduate."

"Yes miss I know that I promise."

"Do you know why Harry hasn't sent you the photos? Or even why he hasn't been to class?" The questions stumped me. I have no answer for her because I have no fucking idea my self.

Shit shit shit. I need an answer.

"I think he's sick." The first thing that popped into my head. "Yeah Urm, he had this cough when we were taking photos, I think maybe he has the flu or something. I'm sure he'll be back soon." I tried to cover my lie with a smile, but by the look on miss lions face I knew she could tell I was lying. In my defence I am the shittest liar ever, I have never ever been good at it.

"I see." Miss lions got up out of the char she was sat in."Make sure you tell that Harry to pull himself together, you need him to graduate." She tapped me on the shoulder, "now off you go get some lunch."

"Okay thank you miss, i promise I'll get new photos." I quickly left the class room and stormed outside of the collage. I pulled out my phone to ring Harry and ask his dumbass to send me the photos.

Of course, he didn't answer.

"For fuck sake." I rolled my eyes and opted to text Harry instead.

To harry-
I don't know where the fuck you are but can you please send me those photos, I've been editing old ones all day and miss lions noticed so I really need the new ones. I do hope you're okay though.

I send the text and put my phone into the pocket of my jeans and walked to my car. I've got no more classes today so I just decided to go home. I chucked my bag in the backseat and plonked my ass into the drivers seat. I was just connecting my phone to the Bluetooth when I got a text back from Harry.

I opened it and it was a file with all of the photos. I clicked on it just to see how many photos we actually took. When I looked closely at them, every single photo had been edited to the brief perfectly. I was surprised to see myself actually looking so good. I was staring at the photos when another text from Harry came through.

From Harry-
Don't fucking worry about me, I can deal with my own shit.

Fuck me this guy has a stick up his ass hole. I decided to ignore his shitty text and just sent a thank you message instead. I get that this guy must be a private person but he doesn't have to be a duck about it.

I put my phone into the centre consul after putting on irresistible by Beyoncé, and drove home.

Heyyyyy
This is another short chapter but I promise as the story goes along there will be much longer chapters than this.

Bare with me guysssss xxxxx