Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I must have forgotten to shut my blind last night as today I was woken by a warm heat covering my face. I managed to peel my eyes open to see what it was but I was blinded by the morning sun shining through my window. I took this as my sign to get out of bed.

I pulled the covers back to hop out and pull a jumper on. As I did, I caught a glimpse of myself in my vanity mirror. I looked awful. I sat down at the vanity, quickly brushed my hair and chucked it up into a claw clip so it was out of my face. I felt my stomach rumble so I got up and wondered into my kitchen.

"Oh fuck!" I jumped as I saw Harry sat at my two seated table in the kitchen. I totally forgot that he stayed last night. He was wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday,  I could tell that he tried to freshen himself up though, by his wet hairline. I mean it could be grease... I doubt it.

I walked over to the table and sat opposite him, I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl in front of us both. Harry had hardly noticed I sat down. He was staring at his phone, he looked somewhat angry. The crease between his brows was very predominate and his lips were in a flat line.

I don't understand how he looks so good at 8:30 in the morning. I'm so glad I sorted myself out before I came in here.

I continued to eat my apple while Harry stayed looking at his phone. I wasn't really taking any notice of him, I was just daydreaming but at one point I could feel his eyes staring into my soul. I looked at him and all I could read on his face was disgust. "What?" I shrugged.

"Do you want to eat any fucking louder?"

"Oh sorry." I sunk into my chair a little embarrassed but he just rolled his eyes and went back to his phone. "Did you, Urm, sleep okay?"

"Fine." He didn't look away from his phone. I just nodded and tried to take a quieter bite out of my apple. "Get dressed we are leaving." He put his phone down onto the table and looked at me.

"Huh, going where?" I was confused.

"To my house."

"Wait we can't leave yet, we haven't got the notification." I pulled my phone out of my jumper pocket just to be sure I haven't missed it, but usually when we get a warning notification we cannot leave where we are unless we are told we can.

Harry shifted in his seat and took a deep breath. "Yes we can, that notification had something to do with me, now can you just get ready?"

As soon as he said that I shot my head up from my phone. Something to do with him? I just stared at him for a while, waiting for him to tell me he was joking but that line never came. "What do you mean something to do with you?"

"It doesn't matter, just get dressed."

"Yes it does matter." I pushed.

"Look I told you it doesn't fucking matter, get some clothes on and meet me in my car in 15 minutes!" He snapped and jumped out of his seat. The sound of the chair dragging made me jump. Before I could respond I heard my front door slammed shut. I just stayed sat in utter confusion and shock.

I did eventually pull my ass up out of the chair to get ready like he asked. I did contemplate not meeting him and just going back to bed, but he seems pissed and I don't want to annoy him more. Especially after yesterday.

I quickly ran into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I also wasted time by trying to pop a pimple on my face but when it started to bleed I stopped. I got changed into grey sweatpants, a white bando and a black zip up hoodie. I left my hair in the claw clip as it didn't look half bad but I did apply some mascara just I because I felt like it. I jammed my feet into my white trainers, grabbed my house keys and left.