Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Harrys pov-

Ringing. That's all I could fucking hear. Ringing. I felt like my ears were bleeding. I was lead on my stomach so I rolled over onto my back. Once I peeled my eyes open I realised I was in Briony's bed. I shot up to look around but I felt all sorts of sick and dizzy. I lifted my hand to push my hair out of my face, I could hardly remember last night but I did remember that me and Briony kissed.

And I was the one who fucking initiated it. Fucking asshole.

I was trying to gather my thoughts and try and remember more from the previous night. I was still fully clothes minus my shoes, I have a plaster on my eyebrow and I'm in Briony's bed. Once it hit me that Briony wasn't actually here she appeared from around the corner with a glass of water and a packet of pills.

"Here, drink and take these. I can imagine you don't feel so well." She handed me the water and the pill packets. I took a swig of the water on its own, letting the ice cold water run down my dry vodka tasting throat. I looked at the pill packets to notice they were different. Still half drunk I was struggling to read what they were. "One is anti- sickness and one is for your headaches." She smiled at me.

I removed the two pills from the packets and swallows them both at the same time. I continued to chug on the water, it felt like I had never had it before and I needed more. Briony was stood next to the bed. She had the same pyjama shorts on she had last night, a white baggy jumper and her hair was pulled back into one of those clippy things she wears. No fucking clue what they are called.

"Wait isn't it a Monday?" I rubbed the side of my head still trying the think about what the fuck is going on. She nodded. "Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Shouldn't you?" She said in defence. She had a fair point. "I called in sick, I didn't want to leave you here alone but I didn't want to wake you up." She shrugged.

This girl is the true definition of an angel. She's so kind and caring. She really took care of me last night even though I've been the biggest dick towards her ever.

She perched on the corner of the bed while I still had my legs wrapped up in the covers. "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

I knew this question was coming and I needed to find somewhat of an answer for her. I wasn't going to tell her in depth if what I was doing but I can't turn up at her house all fucked up and not give her a bit of an answer. "I needed to sort shit out, you know that alert we got?" She nodded. "Yeah I needed to go see people about it and let's just say they aren't the kindest people ever."

"What did you have to sort?" She sounded genuinely curious but I don't know the girl and I can't fucking trust her not to run her mouth to all of her friends.

"That is something I cannot tell you so just leave it yeah. " I shrugged.

"Well you turn up at my house at three in the morning, scare the shit out of me, come in covered in blood and dunk as hell and you expect to just leave it?" She turned to face me with a dirty look on her face. If looks could kill I would be fucked.

"That's how things go, I told you the basics so do yourself a favour and don't ask me any more questions." I pulled the cover back and shuffled forward, I felt a shooting pain run up my ribs. That bruise I had originally only got worse because of yesterday, it's hurts like a bitch.

Briony got up and rolled her eyes, she walked out of the room into her kitchen I'm guessing. This is the only room I've been in from the few times I've been here. I got up and followed her to the kitchen bringing my empty glass with me. I needed to get some more water into my system, I was definitely still a bit tipsy.