Chapter 28

Chapter 28
Harry's pov

I walked back down the hall with my bag and Briony's bag that we left in my car. I told her to go head a get in as it was pretty chilly now. I got up to the door and opened it but was shocked too see the apartment in a fucking state. It looked nothing like the way we left it. It really looked as if someone had broken in.

I dropped the bags on the floor and shut the door back behind me. "Briony?!" I called out for bri but she didn't reply. I thought that she had came out the apartment to come find me and we may have missed each other on my way back but when u heard a yelp in the sound of  Bri's voice coming from her bedroom I stormed into there.

My blood boiled when I saw a man in all black holding Briony down with a knife in his hands. I saw red. I ran over and dragged the man off her noticing that he had cut her face.

The man's body went limp when he hit the floor. The first thing I did was snatch the balaclava off that he had covering his face so I could find out who the fuck is doing this. As soon as the mask was removed i recognised the man within a second. It was someone who I work with, Connor is his name. Him and eye are quite close in age and we both work for Samuel. I did not ever consider him a friend, I don't have friends but I never ever fucking thought he would do something like this to spite me. I knew it was for that reason. Samuel told me to leave bri and I didn't. This is my punishment.

I punched and hit Connor until his face was almost unrecognisable, I wanted him to fucking hurt and regret what he had done. I knew for a fact I broke a few bones in his face which would leave him in crippling pain. I continued to beat the shit out of him until I saw Briony hunched over in the corner of the room.

I stood up and went to run over to her. She was definitely having a panic attack but I looked down at my knuckles to see them covered in blood. I knew that would only make her spiral more. I frantically looked around the room to see what I could use to wipe my knuckles and I saw the towel I used this morning on the floor.

I ran over to it and started to wipe my knuckles clean with it. The towel was bone dry so it was is hard but I needed to get as much off as I could before I went over to her. Once I had got the majority of the blood off of my hands I ran back over to Briony. I didn't even notice that Connor had pulled himself up onto his knees before I sat down in front of her.

Briony was so pale but her face was covered in blood from the cut that she had on her face. I tried to wipe it away with my thumbs but it was just mixing around with the tears that had covered her face. She was hyperventilating and really struggling to breathe. I watched her chest move up and down to where I noticed that her top was cut open and her bra was revealed.

I pulled my own top off and managed to get it over her body. It was like a dress on her but I felt better that she was covered and I knew she would appreciate that too. I tried my best to get her to calm down but she was having non of it. She kept pointing to the door, thought she wanted me to move her but I eventually gathered that she needed her tablet.

I knew they were in the bathroom in the cabinet behind the mirror because I watched her take them the last time she had a panic attack. I was confused as to what they were the first time I watched her take them but now I guessed they were it help her calm down. I ran out if the bedroom into the bathroom and dug around the cabinet for the yellow pill bottle. I tipped one of the pills into my hand and ran back into the bedroom. I realised I had forgotten a drink but she had a glass of water on her bedside table. I had no fucking idea how long it had been there but I just gave it to her.

She took the tablet and I just pulled her into my lap, trying my best to get her to breathe.

                                                                    *************