Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Air. I could feel air on my face as I was slowly waking up. It wasn't a lot but now and then I could feel a warm breeze on the side of my face. I was steadily opening my eyes to figure out what that air was.

When my eyes were fully open they met with bright green ones staring back at me. Harry was lead on his side supporting his head with his hand. That breeze was his gentle breath hitting my face. His eyes were a little puffy from being closed for so long, he mustn't had been awake long. His hair was swept over to the side it usually is but it's looking a bit more crazy than normal.

"Morning." His raspy morning voice rung through my ears.

I was still half asleep and the light was hurting my eyes so I closed them and rolled over onto my side to face him. "Morning."

"Did you sleep well baby?" He stroked the side of my head, this could have almost sent me back to sleep. The palm of his hand was so soft on my cheek. I smiles into him and I felt him poke my cheek where a dimple sometimes shows.

"I did thank you, did you?" I mumbled back to him. My throat was a little dry from the lack of moisture throughout the night.

"Mmh." He mumbled back. "How's your thighs?"

I shot my eyes back open to look at him. His smile had slightly faded. I lifted my hand up and held his chin between my thumb and the rest of my fingers. "They are fine baby, please stop worrying about them."

"Yeah but it's my fault l-"

I cut him off and pulled his face toward mine and connected our lips together. I can't let him blame himself. Yes, he did hurt me that day but not physically. I did this to myself.

He bought his hand up my chin and pushed me back so our lips separated. I bit down on the inside of my cheek. I hated that he was so upset over this. I really didn't want him to worry over it. It happened four days ago now, they may be red but they are healed.

"But do you swear they are okay? They looked sore when I looked at them" he was looking down at me. His big green eyes were visibly filled with guilt. It made my heart ache.

I smiled at him and pulled myself up. Harry looked confused at what I was doing but got the gist when I threw my left leg over the top of him. He rolled over onto his back so I was just sat on his lower stomach. His hands rested on my thighs.

"I promise you Harry, I am okay."

He nodded and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

I leant down and connected our lips again, this time moving them around more. We both didn't care than we still had morning breath. We just wanted to be close.

I felt his hands move from my thighs up to my back. They roamed it for a while. At some points he would he would squeeze my sides. We continued kissing and it got deeper. I felt his tongue try and push past my lips so I let it in by parting my own a bit. With that he took full control. He pushed up so I sat back up on his legs. Without our lips disconnecting, he shuffled back on the bed so his back was now resting on the headboard.

His hands hooked around the bottom of my top and he quickly separated our lips to pull it over my head. I think he expected me to have a bra on because when he saw my bare chest he giggled. I got a little embarrassed shoved my hands in front of my face.

However this only made him laugh more. "You push your boobs together when you do that."

I quickly dropped my hands and scrunched up my face. I could feel my cheeks going red. Harry stopped laughing and attached his lips to my neck. He was sucking and kissing in all of the right spots. I threw my head back and roamed my hands in his hair. I expected his hair to feel greasy but it actually felt quite soft. Who would have thought?