Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Harrys pov

"Dance with me baby" Bri stood in front of me holding out her petite hand. She had such a joyful smile on her face. Her hips were slightly swaying to the beat of the song.

"I don't dance." I shook my head and laughed.

She then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the chair I was sitting in. She tried her best to get me to move, holding onto my left and with her right while she moved around the kitchen dancing to the song. "Come on, you know you want to."

She let go of my hand and turned around so her back was on my front, out of reflex my hands instantly held her hips. She swayed left to right while I lightly held onto her hips. I tried my fucking best to not move with her because like I said I don't dance but I couldn't stop myself. My hips also started to way with hers and we started to move in small circles in the middle of the kitchen.

Her hands started to rise up as she was getting more into the song so I followed with that and let go of her hips to drag my hands up her arms and interlocked our hands together. Bri leant back and rested her head just below my right shoulder. She looked up at me through her big hazel doe eyes and I couldn't help but smile at her.

The song carried on and we continued to sway in time with each other in the middle of the kitchen. As the song carried on I started to pick up some of the lyrics. It was a great song for the moment and I could tell that Bri really loved it too. My hands went back to her hips and I flipped her round so we were both facing each other now.

Her arms came up and wrapped around my neck underneath my hair, I could feel her fiddle with the ends of it. Our foreheads stayed close together while our eyes met. Our lips were nearly touching. The song was slowly coming to an end and I feel like something took over me...

I started fucking singing.

"What can make me feel this way?" The smile on Briony's face only grew when I started to quietly sing the lyrics by the end of the song. "My girl, my girl, my girl"

I had only listened to the song maybe once before in my life but something inside me fe,t like I need to tell Briony that she was my girl and not one fucking person could have her. I was bloody confusing, never in my life have I ever felt this way about a girl. Well... I've never actually had a girlfriend. I've usually had sex with a girl once or twice then never spoken to them again but Bri is just different. We may not label but she is mine.

"Talkin' 'bout my girl.. my girl" I didn't get to finish the song which I was half grateful for as I didn't know any other lyrics because Briony smashed her lips into mine. I moved my lips with hers as we breathed through our noses. She started to slow down her swaying as the sing was ending so I let go of her hips and lifted her up onto the counter without disconnecting our lips.

I felt her smile into the kiss which only made me smile back. Our teeth were practically touching. The next song that came on was some rap shit so bri let go of my neck to quickly turn down the annoying song.

Something switched in her because when she reconnected our lips they were hungry. She picked up the paste and started to try and pull my staging over my head. She is never able to pull it up herself so I stood back for a second holding her thigh with one of my hands and using the other to pull my top over my head. Bris hands instantly ran down my stone ash and she pulled me back towards her by my belt.

Out foreheads connected again and I pecked her lips before pulling her own T-shirt above her head leaving her in just her white lacy bra. "You're fucking gorgeous Briony."

I attached my lips onto Bri's left breast nipping and kissing all over. Her hands ran up to my hair pulling at my locks. Small moans left her lips which made me on,y want her more. I pulled back and scooped her off of the counter. She laughed as I carried her out of the kitchen and into her bedroom.