Chapter 34: To Make a Decision

Law's POV

As the rain patters against the window, I find myself lost in my thoughts, my mind wandering back to the adventures I had with my missing crew. The memories flood my thoughts, a bittersweet mix of laughter, battles, and camaraderie.

I trace my fingers over the tattoos on my hand remembering how Penguin and Shachi would compliment them, my family. I can't help but feel a pang of longing deep within my chest, a yearning to be back with them, facing the unknown and fighting for our dreams.

Even the Straw Hat Pirates, whom I wasn't always fond of in the beginning, now seem so far away, their laughter and determination echoing in my mind. They taught me the true meaning of loyalty and friendship, and I miss their infectious spirit.

A tear escapes my eye, a silent testament to the depth of my emotions. It's not easy being separated from the life I once knew, the life that shaped me into the person I am today. But with every tear, there's a flicker of hope, a reminder that the bond we share transcends time and distance.

I wipe away the tear, my resolve strengthening. I may be far from them now, but I know that our paths will cross again. And when that time comes, we will pick up where we left off, facing the world together.

In the midst of my longing, I feel a gentle touch on my hand. I turn to see Y/n, her eyes filled with understanding and love. She knows the weight of my emotions, the ache in my heart. Without a word, she entwines her fingers with mine, offering me solace in her touch. She sits at the window facing the backyard, eyes seeming to look distantly off.

Y/n's POV

Happiness, laughter, warmth... it could all go away. I know he still wants to go back to his home, to his crew. I've been selfish for too long, enjoying our life together in the modern world while knowing that Law's heart yearns for his true home.

Once and a while I would see Law staring off in the distance while gently touching his tattoos on the back of his hand. I know he misses the rest of his crew. I know how selfish I have been never making a decision to either let him go or come with him to the world of One Piece. I knew the potential danger I could be in there and I would just be another weakness for Law if I came with him... but wouldn't it be worth it?

About half a year ago Law told me about the specific conditions needed for his potential return to his own world. Though it was sad to think about it was a very important conversation to have. we needed to be transparent to each other and that was why our relationship was so strong this past year.

As I sat by the window, raindrops tracing patterns on the glass reminiscent of the rain when Law and Bepo appeared in my backyard. I stared off to the spot I saw them in, my mind was consumed with the weight of the decision I knew I had to make. It was time to face the truth and confront the reality of our situation.

I sit there, lost in my thoughts, contemplating the decision that lies before me. Should I leave everything behind—my job, my friends, my comfortable life—to embark on a new adventure with Law and Bepo in the world of One Piece, the manga I used to read and watch from afar?

A part of me yearns for that adventure, for the opportunity to explore a world filled with pirates, treasure, and the unknown. But another part of me fears the uncertainty, the potential loss of the life I've come to cherish.

I looked over at Law, his eyes fixed on the rain-soaked streets. There was a distant longing in his gaze, a yearning for his crew and the adventures that awaited him in the world of One Piece. They had so many more battles and a prize still open to claim there.

As I reflect on our time together, and the memories we've created, I realize that I've been holding on too tightly, afraid to let go. But perhaps it's time to make a decision, embrace the unknown and take a leap of faith.

I took a deep breath, the weight of my emotions settling heavily upon me. It was unfair to hold him back from the life he truly desired. I couldn't keep him tied to the modern world anymore longer when his heart belonged to the pages of the manga.

A heavy sigh escapes my lips as I watch the raindrops race down the windowpane. It's time for me to choose—to follow Law and Bepo into the world of One Piece or to remain in the modern world, holding on to the life I know.

But deep down, I know that my heart is pulling me towards adventure, towards the possibility of a love that defies the boundaries of time and space. I've been selfish for too long, holding on to something that was never meant to last.

"Happiness, laughter, warmth... it could all go away," I whispered to myself, the realization sinking in. "I know he still wants to go back to his home, to his crew... I've been selfish for too long. It's time to make a decision."

I turned to face Law, my voice trembling but resolute. "Law... I've been thinking a lot lately. I know how much you miss your crew and your adventures in the world of One Piece. It's not fair for me to keep you here, away from the life you truly desire."

Law's eyes widened, surprise flickering across his face. "Y/n... what are you saying?"

Tears welled up in my eyes, but I pushed them back, determined to be strong. "I'm saying that if you want to go back if you want to be with your crew again, I won't hold you back. I love you, Law, and I want you to be happy."

His expression softened, and he reached out to hold my hands, his touch warm and reassuring. "Y/n, I... I don't know what to say. I never wanted to be a burden to you."

I shook my head, a small smile playing on my lips. "You're not a burden, Law. You've brought so much joy into my life, and I'll cherish the memories we've created together. But I can't deny the truth any longer. It's time for me to make a decision."

He pulled me into a tight embrace, his voice filled with a mix of gratitude and sadness. "I love you, Y/n. I never expected to find someone like you in this world. But if you're willing to come with me, to let me return to my crew with you, then I want to be a full family again."

I nodded, my heart aching but knowing that I was making the right choice. "I want you to be happy, Law. If your heart belongs to the world of One Piece, then..."

Chapter 34 End To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AN: Angst ending Vs Beautiful Adventure! 

What will be your choice?

Ending A?

Ending B