5[dibs]5

Bang(youinbed)Chan

WAIT

YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'RE A VIRGIN AREN'T YA

HanCocka

DIBS

minHoeForBbbs

dibs

Daddi.n

DIBS

Bang(youinbed)Chan

DIBS!

Buffucker

DIBSSSSSSS

PervertInTheBuilding

dibs

CallMeMaster

DINS

DICKS

DICKS**

SHIT

AUTOCORRECTOR

DIBQ

DIBS

ahw man

Brownieboy

that han thing won

for what tho?

HanCocka 

I GET TO TAKE YOUR VIRGIN ASS FIRSTT

PLS SEND ME YOUR ROOMNUMBER

PLEAAAASEEEE

PRETTY PLEASEEE

Brownieboy

I regret life sometimes

NO.

Incoming call from HanCocka

Accept Decline

"Oh my god babyboy picked up!" Jisung squeeled loudly, shaking his hands in the air like a happy kid who just got candy.

"Please talk Felix." Hyunjin groaned and breathed heavily, weird sounds coming from his room as the freckled boy stared at his screen with a frown.

"The fuck..." He muttered and raised an eyebrow, seeing that there were 7 people in the call other than him.

"Yo Hyunjin calm down I can hear you till my room." Changbin said as a few laughs and giggles were heard from different lines.

"Channie hyung isn't home so... You can come to me if you want?" Jisung said in a light tone, giggling after his sentence.

"I hear you. Do whatever you want but not in the couch and you clean up afterwards. Don't y'all dare to leave my babies without aftercare understand?!" Chan said in an annoyed tone and some shuffles were heard from his call, then silence.

"Yeah yeah... So... Felix! You're a virgin and all, never mated, but have you ever touched yourself?" Jeongin asked openly, startling Felix at the sudden raise of volume.

"Why would I answer that?" Felix said and huffed, rolling his eyes clearly.

"Damn your voice..." Hyunjin groaned loudly as more wet sounds came from Felix's phone, the little line around Hyunjin's contact name getting thicker, showing it was indeed from him.

"Well i'm tired. Get used to it or shut up." Felix said with a slight raise of voice and once again rolled his eyes, turning around in his bed.

"Fiesty huh..." Minho said in a deep voice, but not as deep as Felix's and chuckled.

"Doesn't your roommate hear your nasty business?" Felix asked, totally ignoring the older commenting on his behavior as almost all of the boys on the call grinned and chuckled, some even laughed.

"We don't live in the dorms. Channie hyung is just there because of some assignments with his roommate and didn't want to drive all the way back. Sad isn't it? Leaving his babies like this..." Jeongy said as his voice slightly trailed off, getting a little sadder at the end.

"I'm getting my shoes on you crybaby." Chan mumbled and again shuffling was heard, a door opening, two voices which were Chan's and another male's and then the sound of a door closing.

"Stop talking with that roommate of yours." Jisung then was heard mumbling, a slight huff at the end of his sentence.

"Or what?" Chan said in a feisty tone but fastly let out a breathy laugh afterwards, getting a soft giggle from the younger.

"Nothing..."