Blub

This is not a chapter to be clear!! and why tf is the lettertype like that-

anygays, so I just got a good idea from @cailloushairline , who gave me a song

I'm gonna be honest with y'all, since I think I won't be using this idea of mine because it will affect a BIG part of the story, as well as the characters, the mood, vibe, and everything around it.

So, my idea:

I wanted Felix to get pregnant, carry his pup for a few weeks but then get a miscarriage. I felt like it would sad but also comforting for some people how he dealt with this situation. How he'd wake up and cuddle his tummy, realizing the next day his pup will be taken away from him8 because other wise he'll be the one getting extremely sick and maybe die.

(I don't write deaths, but as in, the pup was going to be taken away anyways since it had died in his belly)

Now, when you think about it, it's a pretty big thing. Not only will it affect Felix's mood, it will create a trauma. He will distance himself for any danger because he'll be absolutely broken from losing his pup. The whole story would get a whole turn in it, and it will end up in another way i'd liked it to end up, you know?

I know this idea may sound weird or even rude in a way, that I even 'got something like that in my head' , but that's why I won't be writing it also.

But, I do have another idea to replace it with, something way less traumatizing and sad, it will just have something to do with his hormones and insticts again etc, but absolutely not as bad or as sad as the idea I firstly had.

So, I think the song the person mentioned up there was perfect for the miscarriage idea, since when I read the lyric I immediately thought about this idea, but instead i'll be replacing it with something less sad, something that may be cute even!!

It won't have the same exact meaning as the text in the lyric, but just think as it as a replacement for the miscarriage idea.

I also hate writing or reading about main characters deaths, and I know I always write about depression and anxiety as well as isolation because i'm familiar with them and I feel comfortable telling my story in a book you guys can read, but still giving the characters each an own detail and impressive thing that I won't have. Because obviously, I have never fallen in love, or been kidnapped, or whatever whatever yk?

But even though i'm always writing about depression, this just didn't feel right. I think it would change the whole story a bit too much(as the replacement won't), and not only the story and vibe, but also me as a person and author myself

Anygays, if you've read everything, I just wanted to say this because I kinda just felt like it...

And to @cailloushairline , I will be happily making a chapter about the song you said :D (which will then be the replacement)

(the song i'm talking about is [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHfgXJKn1Y] if i'm right, or just [Fuel- Hemorrhage (in my hands)] if i'm right again,,

but yeah!! sorry for scamming y'all with making you think this was an update btw ;-;

blub!!<33

EDIT: I know I just posted this, but I just realized how bored I am, so if there are any GOOD ENDING stories (hyunlix, minung or anything Felix centric/ Felix x skz member) TELL MEEEE!!!!!!

you guys can also go stray in my lists, because they're the best books i've read, but there aren't ANY MOREEE!!

(also, I would love something with a traumatic past, and then how Felix/ Jisung would totally heal at finding their lovers, BUT NO ISOLATION/ MENTAL WARDS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! hospital of course are fine, but rather not anything mental ward ish related :D )