11[first meeting]11

I AM POSTING ALREADY CUZ I WANTED TO SAY SMTH

it ain't important orsmth- I'm just an idiot

BUT I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE A LOMO CARD OF THE PHOTO FROM THIS BOOK COVER- I WAS SO DAMN CONFUSED WHEN I HELD THAT LOMO CARD CUZ I WAS LIKE HUH I'VE SEEN THAT BEFORE

ANYGAYS HAVE FUN MY BLUBBERS<333

---

"Felix there's someone here for you!" Felix's roommate called out to the boy who had locked himself up in the bathroom, rolling with his eyes annoyed when the boy didn't answer.

"If you guys hurt him i'll make sure to expell you guys." The omega said in a stern tone and opened the door wider so the two betas could pass him.

"Lix? Are you here?" Jisung called out as he went towards the bath room door with his hand still in Jeongin's, pulling the other beta forward. They could only hear soft sniffles and whines, but nothing other than that.

"Baby... It's Jisung and Jeongin. Can you open the door?" Jisung sweetly called out and there was a soft shuffling, a short ruffle off a metal and then a key sliding under the door.

"Good job sweetheart." Jisung praised softly and opened the door, meeting with the boy who had tears streaming down his face, his arms crossed over his stomach as his knees were bent inwards against each other, keeping him up against the wall.

He was only wearing some shorts and oversized shirt, the red and white marks clearly being visible on his thighs and upper left arm.

"Oh baby..." Jeongin mumbled under his breath and fastly crouched down next to the boy, cupping his face gently. Felix's eyes finally opened and looked at the boy in front of him, instantly letting out another short whine.

Jeongin pulled the younger against his warm body, immediately stopping the shaking and trembling.

"Sh... it's okay baby... Innie is here... And Sungie too, look." Jeongin said with a soft smile and pointed at Jisung, who soon also crouched down at the other side of their lovely Felix.

Or at least soon to be their Felix.

"Do you want to come with us? Do you want to come with Innie and Sungie baby?" Jisung sweetly asked as if he was talking to a baby, a light smile on his face as he took Felix smaller hand and bounced it up and down, now really looking like the boy was a baby.

Felix slightly nodded and hid his face in Jeongin's chest, earning two soft smiles looking in awe at him.

"We can't carry him around like this babe, i'll go find something for him." Jisung said and fastly pecked Jeongin's lips, then went off to the bedroom. He asked Felix's roommate where his clothes were and found all the hoodies and sweaters that he was so obsessed with, took one out as well as some sweatpants.

He was for sure going to let Felix wear all those hoodies one day and take a picture of him in each one.

"Here baby, do you want to do it alone or can we help?" Jisung asked as Felix snuggled deeper into the embrace of Jeongin, who only looked with a soft smile to Jisung.

"We'll help our baby then." Jisung said and crouched down besides the younger again, Jeongin pulling away a bit from the younger so Jisung could slip the hoodie over his head. Felix let out a soft whine but fastly put his arms trough the sleeves either way, then leaning back against the warm beta.