27[letter]27

Just to be clear. I know how many members there are, I know 8-1 is 7, so for the sake of my brain (and this story), remember that the miscalculation is a part of everything.

also have fun TEEHEE

EDIT: bro it feels like I haven't posted in a month while it's been 4 days . . .

yeah

well... screw this chapter cuz- I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN AGESS SSSSOOOOOOOO

bye

blub<3333

---

Felix let out a soft whine when he was woken by Jisung and Jeongin both whispering sweet words, their hands caressing his skin as the omega slowly but surely opened his eyes and lifted his hand to rub them.

"Hi beautiful. How did my baby sleep?" Jeongin smiled with a cheery tone as Felix let out yet another whine, letting his body slide deeper in both the beta's embrace. He let out a soft hum and nodded, Jisung and Jeongin botch giggling at the silly behavior.

"You slept well?" Jisung asked, Felix humming as he nodded once again, relaying his head until he was comfortable. "Is my baby drunk?" Jeongin chuckled as Felix frowned, shaking his head gently.

"I don't think so..." The omega slurred out, the two betas going crazy over the insanely behavior as well as the cuteness, both mixed with a tired Felix. 

"Have you ever been drunk angel?" Jisung then asked, the younger shaking his head. The two betas smirked at each other and each let out a soft giggle, Felix giggling as well, even though not knowing why. 

The three of them cuddled up in bed for the rest of the afternoon, watching some movies on their laptop as well as sneaking snacks upstairs, since both the betas didn't want to come across any of the alphas.

They had been full on gossiping about all of their alphas and their mothers, not forgetting a single detail to inform Felix about. Literally anything, either good or bad, that came up the beta's minds, they would spill and giggle about.

---

Felix had woken up in the middle of the night from a bad dream, breathing heavily as he tried his best not to make any sound. He took his phone from the small nightstand beside the bed, flinching when the bright light made his vision go black.

He slowly squinted his eyes and looked at how his father had again left so many notifications, sighing softly.

Noticing the time, being 3 am, he decided it was best to skip all the angry messages and sleep again, until his stomach twisted with nervousness and curiousness.

Mr Lee

I expect you to be standing outside at exactly 3.30 am tonight

I wrote a note that you will be laying inside

And don't think you can escape this Yongbok

If you make dumb decisions, I will all hurt them one by one, understood?

9.47 pm

I don't care if you don't read this, you're not outside by 3.30 strictly, then those guys will have to follow the consequences.

11.34 pm

One more hour Yongbok.

2.32 am

All Felix wanted to do was sob his heart out and wake everyone in the house, but knew he couldn't because of their safety. He placed one gentle kiss on each the beta's cheek besides him and then made his way out of the bed, putting on one of Jeongin's hoodies as well as Jisung's sweats, his omega instincts spiking up when the sweet vanilla scent made its way into his nostrils.