15[nightmare]15

Hihi, here you go angel<3

also, I will be updating the [[important]] chapter with something, wo go check that out!!! (after you read this ofc, cuz imma write it right now)

blub<3

EDIT: I JUST  POSTED A CHAPTER CALLED CHARACTERS, SO GO CHECK THAT OUT RQ... (I totally forgot I wrote it in my documents, but not on wattpad hihi...)

---

Felix softly stirred in his sleep, a short and high toned whine following. The boys looked at him with a slight frown, seeing a small pout on the younger's lips. The eight of them were on the couch, Felix still on Jisung's lap as they watched a movie, unlike Felix who was still asleep.

"No..." Felix mumbled in his sleep, shaking his head softly as another whine escaped his lips, his shoulders rising up. He shivered slightly and dug his nails in the palms of his hands, Jisung taking the small hand as he loosened the grip on the younger's own, sliding his thumb in between instead.

"Shh... We're here..." Jisung mumbled, rocking both of the male's bodies from side to side as he gave a soft kiss on the younger's temple.

"Noo..." Felix whined in his sleep, his face looking like he was about to cry, as well as looking terrified. He leaned closer against Jisung and raised his shoulders more, his head tilted forward a bit as it looked like he was trying to protect himself.

"Lixie... Wake up pup, we're here hm?" Chan said as he came over, sitting don on his knees besides the two boys.

"If he's an omega we could calm him down by massaging his scent gland, but I don't think that's a good idea since it's damaged..." Chan said, trying to take a look at the white big patches that covered the bruised and open skin.

"He said his dad wanted him to be an alpha... But I think he's an omega... He's so small and tiny, he weighs absolutely nothing and he's always cold and shivering... And he's also so sleep essential... Not to mention how sweet the strawberry and flower scent on him is." Jisung muttered softly, earning a hum from Chan, who kept caressing the soft skin of the male's hand.

He stretched his hand out and laid Felix's on it, seeing how the difference was at least a good 5 centimeters before humming and nodding again. "I just know he's an omega..."

Another whine broke the silence again, this time louder and ending up in a soft cry. The boy in Jisung's arms started trembling as his breathing got faster, Chan laying his big hand on the boy's chest, near his heart as he then tried to wake him.

"Lixie... baby, can you wake up? C'mon puppy." Chan gently said as the boys' eyes slowly opened, the terrified look still on his face.

"Good job... It was just a nightmare... Nothing to worry about." Chan said and nodded, Felix slowly nodding along. His bottom lip trembled a bit the longer he looked at Chan, who then gave him a hug.

"It's alright... What was the nightmare about pups?" Chan asked softly, caressing the back of Felix's torso.

"I... I don't know." The younger replied, tears still in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, his face resting on his shoulder.

"That's okay lovely... that's totally fine." Chan whispered, rocking both of their bodies from side to side.

After a few minutes, the boy had calmed down and was back to his normal being again, leaning against Jisung. The beta was playing a game on his phone, while the others chatted and talked about random things.

"Jisungie...?" Felix softly whispered, getting a hum from Jisung, who looked at the boy in his arms and smiled. "Yes baby?"

"What course do you follow? I'm stuck with something and I don't want to ask my roommate... He's scary." Felix asked, fiddling with his fingers.