14[napnap]14

Y'ALL DIDN'T REMIND ME TO POST-

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOT UNTIL I LEGIT OPENED IT, THOUGHT "HM, WHAT'S THIS STORY" AND REALIZED IT'S THISSSSSS ONE!

anygays

eheh

blub<3

ATTENTIOOOOOOOOOOONNNN

SO APPARENTLY I DIDN'T POST CHAP 12 BEFORE 13, SO READ THE 'TEACHER' AND REREAD 'MEET N GREET' FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE BECAUSE CHAP 12 IS IMPORTANT!!!!

-

"It's close to noon guys, should we begin with lunch?" Chan said, looking over at Minho who nodded and stood up. Chan gently put Jeongin in Changbin's lap and gave each one of the male's a kiss on their lips before heading to the kitchen with Minho.

Felix just got a gently smile and caress on his cheek, not a loving kiss. Jisung patted his head sweetly, earning a cute smile from the younger as he then leaned against the beta.

"You like pats?" Jisung asked and kept caressing and petting the top of his head, earning a soft nod from the younger.

"Pup? Are you allergic to anything?" Chan's head peeked from the kitchen, Felix looking at him to be sure he was talking to the younger.

"Me? Why...?" Felix asked in a confused tone, his pointer finger still pointing at himself. "Because we're gonna make rice with vegetables. Is that okay?" Chan asked, and Felix again tilted his head.

"Pup, would you like to stay for lunch here?" Chan asked, now speaking a bit clearder and louder for the younger to understand.

"I... I don't want to bother tho..." Felix shook his head, waving his hands as a gesture of not agreeing with the alpha.

"You're not a bother pup, just stay please. Yeah?" Chan asked, this time with an assuring smile on his face. Felix nodded, then laid himself back against the warm body of the beta.

"I'm sorry this was so sudden baby, we were all just so excited to get to know you." Jisung softly spoke, rubbing his face against the younger's cheek. Felix giggled at the tickling touch but didn't pull away, instead he held Jisung's face and stayed a bit stronger so he could again push against his soft cheek.

"You smell so sweet..." Jisung mumbled and continued to rub his face all over Felix's, trailing down to his neck every so often, humming along with it in approval.

"Strawberry..." The beta mumbled, letting his face sit in the crook of the younger's neck, inhaling the sweet strawberry and flower scent.

"Sung, eat your lunch before the poor boy gets eaten." Chan chuckled, placing two plates in front of the cuddling duo. Jisung scooted closer to the table with his chair, Felix still sitting on his lap.

The older ruffled both of the male's hair and sat back down at the opposite side of the table, taking his spoon to start eating. All the males said a small thank you before starting to eat, each making happy hums because of the delicious food.

Felix made a happy wiggle on Jisung's lap, smiling as his eyes closed. The rest of the boys looked at him in awe as he continued to do his happy wiggles, eating his rice like a good kid.

"Eating so well hm? Good boy." Jisung praised, making Felix even happier and give him an adorable smile.

"I love good boys that eat well." Jisung spoke and kissed the younger's cheek, making him widen his eyes and flush red, hiding his face from the beta. He was turned towards the other males tho, who could see the obvious little smile the younger carried on his face, and the adorable blush on top of that.

They all ate peacefully, chatting, talking and laughing as Seungmin and Changbin then cleaned the table. The others continued to chat, unlike Felix who just wanted to lean against Jisung and close his eyes.

He shivered slightly, leaning closer to the beta who smiled and caressed his shoulder and arm, embracing him totally. Felix was to the point of falling asleep, and the moment he felt a warm material cover his shoulders, he drifted off.

"He's so adorable..." Jisung whispered, getting a heartwarming smile from the six other males. They looked at how perfectly the younger was sleeping, Jisung bringing him warmth.

"He is... I wanna do skin to skin bonding with him so much..." Chan said, caressing Felix's soft hair.

"Skin to skin bonding?" Minho asked confused, getting an even warmer smile from both Jisung and Chan. "You know, when Jeongin and Jisung were still a bit scared of this whole thing and they freaked out? Skin to skin bonding is often used with babies, you know? It helps them trust the person, reduces the likelihood of getting sick and it makes an emotional bond between the two. It can also calm both people down." Chan explained, as Minho let out a soft "Oh...".

"Yeah I remember... Can't we all do it with him tho? it would be so amazing..." Minho asked, Chan, who nodded and smiled back at the boy in Jisung's arms.

"Of course... Now it's just a matter of waiting and letting him to trust us. Then we can start courting him, if he wants it. I really hope he does though..."