35[metal issues]35

Four days passed. 4 days of Felix being cuddled up to either Chan's mother or Jisung and Jeongin, 4 days of letting his body heal, and getting better by bits.

Felix was currently once again getting calmed down by miss Bang, while the rest were all packing suitcases and bags. They were planning on returning to Korea again, wanting Felix to get totally better there and not have to relive the memories again in his hometown.

Chan had asked if the younger perhaps wanted to stay in Australia, even if it was to live with his parents. He didn't want to force the boy to live in Korea, but Felix clearly wanted to go with them.

Not to forget the small break down when he thought he couldn't go with the rest because he thought hey didn't want him to.

Chan had made clear they all wanted Felix to come with them, but wanted to make sure he was comfortable enough.

The boy loved cuddling up to the older's mother as well, her comforting purrs and omega scent healing him more than the medicine he got ever could.

Her loud purrs echoed through the living room, her hands stroking through Felix's soft and long hair, combing it out gently. The male was laying on her lap with his head, his eyes closed as he purred back, the sound almost being unhearable.

The rejected matings bite, the drugs, the close- to- sub drop, everything messed with Felix's omega side, which wasn't a good thing. He was glad he had such a sweet people around him who cared though, because without the beta's soft cuddles, Chan's English bedtime stories, Minho's dance moves the male performed for Felix, Hyunjin's beautiful and calming art, Seungmin and Jeongin's gorgeous singing, and not to forget Changbin who let Felix squeeze and massage his muscles, he wouldn't have smiled and giggled just a bit.

Felix had nothing bad on his mind though, he was happy with Chan's mother's soft purrs and strokes, as well as seeing the 7 males joke around while he laid down. He enjoyed listening to their funny bickering and playful fighting, as well as the flirty comments they all said to each other.

"Boys, calm down, calm down." Chan's mother chuckled softly, the scene in front of the two omega's getting them both to giggle. Jisung was teasing Jeongin again, Chan was trying to get Minho and Changbin to get their lips off of Hyunjin, and Seungmin just stood their shaking his head, being totally done with his mates.

"You guys realize you're giving my mother damned porn now do you?" Chan gritted through his teeth and pulled the whining Hyunjin with him to another suitcase.

"We're leaving in two hours to the airport, so make sure you have everything. I'm not flying back for stuff." Chan spoke and made Hyunjin fill his suitcase again with a huff, mimicking the older's behavior.

"Now you my pup, what do you wanna wear? Do I have to give some clothes and you choose what you'll take?" Chan asked as he caressed Felix's soft cheeks, who was nodding with drooping eyes.

The boy didn't have a lot of clothes of himself with him, of course, but you wouldn't hear either of the alpha's and betas saying it was a bad thing.

They each loved Felix's small and tiny body in their clothes and scent, being able to hug him tightly and so softly while he drowned in their hoodies.

Felix slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes lazily, Chan softly giggling as he fixed the younger's hair a bit.

"Also baby, does Jisung or Jeongin's underwear fit the best? It seems like everything's a bit big on you hm?" Chan asked in English, letting his hands rub Felix's thighs softly. "They're both a bit big on me..." The younger mumbled in response.

"Do you have some old stuff from your mates Chan? Maybe I can stitch something so it's smaller, or go to the store quickly to buy some?" Chan's mother asked gently, guiding Felix's head on her shoulder again. The younger male just let his eyes close again as he listened to their talking.