13[meet n greet]13

HELLO FUCKERS👹
Jk I love y'all<3
BUT HELLO BITCHES
I'M BACK MUWAHAAAHAAAA
YEAH
ENJOY IG...
TODAY STILL NO CHAP OF HIS PAST CUUUZZZZ I HAVE NO INSPO/MOTIVATION YO WRITE AND YEEEEE HEHE
MAYBE TMRW THOUGH
ANYGAYS BYEBYE
BLUB
---

"He's an omega." Chan told Jeongin, who he had pulled back in the kitchen with him.

"W-What do you mean? He hasn't presented yet?" Jeongin said, giving him a confused look back. "Babe, the moment he came in a whole wash off his scent flew in here. I can smell his strawberry and flower scent till here and it's very strong. He will present real soon, or he has some damn strong scent glands." Chan explained, getting a smal hum from the beta.

"I don't smell it that hard tho..." Jeongin softly mumbled, sticking his nose around to pick up any scent of the younger.

"Babe, I'm an alpha, of course I can smell it better. And the fact he's an omega makes it even more alluring." Chan stated with a small chuckle, making Jeongin let out a small 'oh' and then a giggle.

"Well... His scent glands are a bit damaged... So because of the skin not totally covering them, it will be stronger? Is that possible?" Jeongin asked, Chan slipping his arm around the betas waist as he hummed and nodded.

"It is possible yeah... Probably that... Could you just maybe try to learn him what will happen if he becomes an omega officially? The fact he doesn't know about purrs and those small things is probably already worrying enough... Just let him prepare on a week of immense pain of his body making a uterus, and his nipples leaking random milk yeah? And please let him know that he can always stay here for a bit, because I don't think he will be wanting to spend that time with his roommate, or just anywhere near a building where everyone can hear you." Chan said, making Jeongin hum and nod, hugging the older.

He picked Jeongin up and carried him on one arm, making the beta softly giggle at the princess treatment.

"Hi there!" Chan kindly said when he came into the room, where Felix was still standing behind Jisung.

Felix bit his lip and politely bowed, not wanting to believe those horny strangers would be so kind and polite in real life.

"Don't worry pup, we aren't who we are online. Wait... That doesn't make anything better... We're not as bad as we are online." Chan smiled, making Felix do a small nod and forced smile.

His hands were fiddling behind his back, and his feet were glued to the ground. He felt like 7 people all looking at him was a tats nerve wrecking, but he could handle it. 

He couldn't.

"You're nervous. It's okay, you can stay by Jisung's side if that's what you're comfortable with." Chan sweetly smiled at the boy, tilting his head a bit.

God he was adorable...

"Hyunjin will come down any moment with Seungmin." He then added, sitting down the table with the beta still around his torso. Felix slightly frowned, knowing that name a bit too good.

Felix saw everyone smirking a bit, and felt a whole new wave of stress capture his body.

And just then, two tall males came walking down the stairs. First it was a boy who didn't look to happy, grumpy even, and then... Hyunjin.

Oh Fuck.

Felix whined softly, almost a whimper as he leaned his head on Jisung's shoulder, who chuckled lightly and turned around. He wrapped his arms around the boy in a protecting way, not wanting to make him uncomfortable in any way possible.