𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Stefania POV

I suddenly woke up to someone smacking me with a pillow, I heard Elizabeth groan before I covered her as the pillow hit us again.

"FRANCESCA I SWEAR TO GO", I yell out and she laughed as I slowly sat up.

"That was pay back for all the oh my god, yes baby and shit that I heard from your little shower sex session", she says as I looked at her.

Frankie was smirking a little before I looked down at Elizabeth who was bright red. I looked back at Frankie and smirked a little.

"Oh you want to play the pay back game?", I ask and she went quiet.

"How about all the times I heard you screaming? The amount of times I walked into my own house and apartment to you screaming absurd things?", I ask and Frankie looked at the ground.

"Your a guest in my house, so I won't apologize for having sex in my own house. If you don't like it, then take the club keys and stay in the apartment.", I state and Frankie looked at us with a soft apologetic expression.

"I am sorry, I honestly just wasn't expecting it. I truly felt uncomfortable, I mean yeah we've both heard each other countless of times. But this time it felt more weird for me to hear, I don't know how to explain it.", Frankie says and Elizabeth slowly sat up.

"I've felt the same uncomfortable feeling before, I've walked in on Scarlett and Colin before. So I understand the not knowing how to explain it", Elizabeth says and Frankie smiled a little.

"I just ask for a heads up", Frankie says softly and I smiled a little.

"Next time I'll try, but honestly you can't toss a pillow at our faces while we're asleep as pay back.", I state making the two of them laugh.

"I have a question though, was the shower the first time?", Frankie asks and I looked at my hands as Elizabeth also looked at hers.

"Oh my god, you naughty little sluts. I figured y'all would've at least fucked in a bed for the first time.", Frankie says with a chuckle at the end.

I felt my face burning up as I looked at Elizabeth. I noticed Elizabeth's was also flushed before I picked her up and she cuddled right into me.

"Well anyways, we're ordering pizza and having a movie night. So if I were you, I'd either look for ear plugs or suck it up", I say making Elizabeth smack my head.

"Bambina", I say while looking at her shocked.

"We can always just go back to mine", she says quietly and I shook my head.

"It's fine bambina", I whisper back as she moved a little.

I placed my hands on her thighs before gently running them up and down as she moved hers to behind my head.

"So pizza?", I hear Frankie ask making me laugh before looking at her.

"Sorry just don't feel like watching y'all make out, so I'm going to go get us some pizza whilst you both get some alone time", Frankie says making Elizabeth laugh a little.

I turned my attention back to Elizabeth before moving my hands to her waist, she smiled softly as I kissed her cheek.

I heard the front door open and then shut a moment later, Elizabeth moved her hands to entangle in my hair before I pulled her closer to me.

"She heard us", she whispered and I smiled as I whispered back, "She did".

She smiled a little before whispering back, "I won't lie Coppola, it was the best sex I've had in a long time".