𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

Elizabeth POV

Stefania just went off on Antonio in Italian, and I'm not going to lie it was very hot. I stood there admiring her before I moved my attention to see that Clay was taking in the surrounds, he seemed so content.

Suddenly Antonio shouts out making me turn my attention to them, "ASPETTA ASPETTA... L'HAI CHIAMATA AMORE? ENTRAMBI AVETE COCCOLATO L'INTERO VOLO?! CHE CAZZO STA SUCCEDENDO?! SANTA MERDA STEFANIA, QUESTO È ENORME!!".
(WAIT WAIT... DID YOU CALL HER LOVE? DID YOU BOTH CUDDLED THE ENTIRE FLIGHT?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! HOLY SHIT STEFANIA, THIS IS HUGE!!)

I was just awkwardly stood there with Clay, I looked at Clay and he was standing there with furrowed brows as if he was trying to understand what was happening. He looks at me to see if I understood and I shrugged.

Stefania's laugh made me smile as she began laughing hysterically as Antonio paced around before saying, "questa cagna si è coccolata e si è baciata con la sua cotta per le celebrità".
(this bitch cuddled and made out with her celebrity crush)

He stopped pacing, looked at me with a smile as I looked at him before he began pacing around again.

"Antonio, possiamo già partire? Smetti di camminare e andiamo. Voglio arrivare alla villa prima che faccia buio", Stefania tells Antonio as he froze in place and sighed a little.
(Antonio, can we leave already? Stop walking and let's go. I want to get to the villa before dark)

"Allora andiamo. Clay avrà il posto davanti, tu e la signorina Love potrete coprirvi le spalle. Puoi avere aux se lo vuoi", he says as I look at Stefania for interpretation and she smiles.
(Then let's go. Clay gets the front seat, you and Miss Love can have your back. You can have aux if you want it)

"He said let's go then, Clay can have the front and we get aux", she whispers and I smiled before whispering back, "you forgot about him saying tu e la signorina amore potete avere le spalle".

She smiles shaking her head.

"Baby", I whisper and she looks at me.

"He said that miss love and I get the back is what that meant", she whispers and I smile looking at her.

Clay and Antonio had gone to load up the trunk of Antonio's car and I decided to take this brief moment to wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her softly.

"What was that for amore?", she asks breaking apart from the kiss.

She gently wrapped her arms around me pulling me flush to her, making me giddy.

"I just wanted to kiss you", I whisper against her lips, quickly kissing her softly again.

I moved my arms from around her neck and turned to walk to the car, she follows behind me with her hand on the small of my back. She opens the door for me and I climb into the back seat.

"So what music should we torment them with for the long drive to the villa?", Stefania asks and I smile.

"Clay wasn't a huge fan of our music choice earlier, so what if we just find a playlist of more annoying music?", I ask her and she laughs.

"Or what if we just continue tormenting him with the same playlist from before?", she asks and I laugh.

"Quindi la villa attuale è principalmente solo i "bambini adulti", i nostri genitori e loro stanno nell'altra parte della villa. La villa degli ospiti per essere più precisi.", Antonio says getting Stefania's attention.
(So the current villa is mostly just the "adult children", our parents and they stay in the other part of the villa. The guest villa to be more precise.)