𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Elizabeth POV 

I tilted my head a little as I walked over to it before going up. I walked up to the top and stepped onto a little loft before seeing double french doors.

Across the hall was another bedroom with a queen bed, an ensuite and closet. I walked to the french doors and opened them before being greeted to a massive bedroom.

I stepped in to see a king size bed, a couch with a fireplace in the one corner, a desk with a laptop for work related things and another two doors. I walked to the one before opening it to see a huge walk in closet, much bigger than my own back home.

I walked over to the next door and saw a deep soaker tub, a stand alone shower and double vanity with a huge mirror on the floor leaning onto the wall.

Just as I was about to walk out of the bathroom I felt Stefania wrap her arms around my waist. I slowly spun around to face her before wrapping my arms around her neck. 

I gently pulled her head down and kissed her as she slipped her hands under my dress and held my ass. She lightly smacked my ass making me moan into the kiss.

I moved my hands and unbuttoned her pants, letting them fall off of her. I pulled back a little and smirked at the site of her not wearing boxers. I cupped her jaw with my one hand as I kissed her again while stroking her dick with my other hand.

I felt her pull my panties down and I kicked them away when they fell to my feet. She tapped my thighs and I moved my hands, wrapping my arms back around her neck. 

Neither of us breaking the kiss, she picked me up and pinned me against the door frame of the bathroom. She slipped her hand under my dress and began slowly rubbing on my clit.

I moved my hips as she rubbed on my clit, she smiled as she pulled back before spreading small tiny kisses along my neck. 

I moved my head to the side so she had more access as she began kissing and sucking ever so delicately. She began rubbing my clit faster as she began sucking a little hard on my soft spot making me moan her name.

She pulled from my neck before carrying me out of the bathroom and over to the couch. She sat down before moving me from her lap and guiding my hips to be level with her face. 

She immediately attached her mouth to my clit and sucked on it as she slowly slipped her fingers in. I rolled my hips as she thrusted her fingers into me making me moan and tremble a little.

I pulled my dress off and was left in just my bra. She reached up and unclipped my bra before I threw it across the room. She let go of my clit and pushed me a little before she began eating me out. 

I could feel myself getting ready to release and she smacked my ass making me instantly more aroused as I grinded my hips. 

"STEFANIA RIGHT THERE", I moaned out as I began rubbing my own clit as she ate me out.

"Cum for me amore", she said before she continued eating me out. 

I rubbed my clit faster and instantly came. I moved off her face and sat in front of her on the couch. She looked at me as I licked up her dick before taking in the tip. 

I slowly began sucking on the tip as I massaged her balls making her moan, "Elizabeth holy fuck".

I took that as my cue and began stroking her dick while taking her in further. I slowly deep throated her and kept gagging myself on her dick as she moaned my name over and over again.

She came in my mouth and I cleaned up any cum that had dripped out. I smiled at her as she pulled off her shirt. I moved to sit on top of her, slowly bottoming out on her. I slowly began riding her as I pinched her nipples.