𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Elizabeth POV

I knew that she was mentally cursing me right now for playing this song. I mean I want her to stay up all night and fuck me until the daylight.

So maybe she'll catch the hint, or she already has. I mean I could go for a nap, so that would help us stay up all night. Plus it's her birthday tomorrow, so why not start the celebrations tonight?

"Lizzie, play another song that will taunt her", Toni whispered to me and I looked at her confused.

"No", I say softly and she gave me a soft pout making me groan.

"I don't know what song to put on", I whisper back and she smirked a little.

"I know the perfect song", she whispers as she makes grabby hands for my phone.

I handed her my phone before I saw her typing in an artist, I leaned over to see a name of an artist that I had never heard of. I shrugged a little before she handed me back my phone.

"It's the next song", she whispers and I just smiled as the current song was playing.

I wasn't as tired now, but still feel a little tired. I don't think I'll nap when we get back, I think keeping busy will help. Either that or swimming will wake me up and honestly that pool is calling my name right now.

I heard the song start and I didn't know the lyrics, so I just sat there listening to "Shh... Don't Say It" by Fletcher.

I won't lie this song is good, I pressed her profile on spotify and saw a newer album. I scrolled through it before deciding to add one of them to the queue.

I decided to read through the lyrics first, I smiled softly as I felt a little heart broken by the lyrics. So I decided why not play it, I mean in a way it is the truth for me.

But I found a better version, so I think I won. I mean she's everything and is way better than anyone in my life and treats me better.

So I definitely got the better version, or she got the better version of me. The song started and Toni looked at me as I let the song play, whilst I read the lyrics.

I actually like her music, she seems like an amazing lyricist and I would love to see her perform. I looked at Stefania and she was smiling a little as I sang and danced even though I barely knew the lyrics.

I danced throughout the next few songs before an Olivia Rodrigo song came on. I didn't know she was in this playlist, I guess Clay added it but I'm not mad about it. I actually grew to love her music.

I softly sang along to the beginning of the song before singing a little louder.

I'm so insecure, I think
That I'll die before I drink
And I'm so caught up in the news
Of who likes me, and who hates you
And I'm so tired that I might
Quit my job, start a new life
And they'd all be so disappointed
'Cause who am I, if not exploited?

I kept singing along to the song, I looked at Toni as I sang making her laugh as I got theatric to the lyrics.

God, it's brutal out here

I danced around as much as I could, I think Henry is regretting his decision because I kept hitting into the chair.

I didn't care though, I was having fun and I deserve to be free. I deserve to be happy and having a blast.

Five years of being locked away from the real world really fucked me up mentally. I just haven't felt so content in a long time.

I laughed as the next song played, not realizing it was back to back Olivia songs. I yelled out at the chorus whilst dancing around.