𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Stefania POV

"Well let's get going, I want to cuddle you", she says whilst intertwining our hands as Winnie walked over to us.

I laughed as she began swinging our hands back and forth as we walked towards my grandparent's villa. I was a little fearful of what Gianna was plotting, I need to warn Antonio and also kill him for allowing her to come.

We both walked down the path that leads us to my grandparents villa before I saw him. He looked at me with a soft smile as I glared at him.

"Allora quando mi avresti detto che hai invitato Gianna al club?!", I ask while I stare daggers at him and he gulped.
(So when were you going to tell me that you invited Gianna to the club?!)

"I didn't invite her?! I don't know who did, I swear I didn't tell her. I wouldn't have invited her in the first place so I don't know how she even found out", he says and Elizabeth looked at me.

"She is not allowed on the VIP floor, so you better find out who invited her and block her from that area. I do not need her trying to cause drama or be a bitch to Elizabeth", I tell him and he nodded.

"I will make sure she goes on the black list for VIP and maybe even de-invite her for tonight. I swear though, I had no idea", he says and I sighed a little.

"I just was coming over to drop off the keys to my villa for your mom and Zia's. I figured you were up to something and they would need them", I tell him as Elizabeth went into my pocket to grab them.

She tossed them straight to him and he caught them. He smiled a little as he looked at us.

"I will do everything in my power to find out who invited her, but I have errands to run. We will all be coming by to pre-game like usual. I mean we can't here cause of the young ones and Nonna doesn't want them all drunk without supervision while we're clubbing. Especially after the last incident we had a while ago", he says and I furrowed my brows a little.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you maybe later", he says and I just nodded as I turned to look at Elizabeth.

"Ready to head back and nap for a little?", I ask softly and she nodded as she sleepily replied, "Sì baby".

"Okay sounds good to me, let's head back bambina", I tell her as she smiled.

. . .

We both had been laying down and looking up at the ceiling for probably the last twenty minutes since waking up for our nap.

"Do we have to go?", she asks still looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, Antonio is plotting them to come decorate the villa and he probably has a whole party thrown for me for my birthday at the club. So we have no choice bambina", I softly tell her as she turns to her side and looks at me.

I turned to face her and pulled her closer before kissing her slowly, but passionately. She pulls apart before slowly sitting up and cautiously straddles my waist. She leaned back down and reconnected our lips and slowly grinds herself against my lap.

"Elizabeth", I quietly moan out and she giggles.

"Stefania", she whispers against my lips before breaking apart so we can both look at each other. I sat up a bit and she moves to sit on my thigh making me smile a little.

Suddenly, loud obnoxious music sounds throughout the house.

"Looks like they are ready to drink", I say causing her to laugh.

I softly smile at her and then I feel her, inch her hand down to my clothed hard on as she kisses me softly.

"Are you sure?", I ask because consent is important to me.