Part 26

*Sunday*

We're finally done. We're moved in. We just got back from turning in the keys to the old apartment and Jay and I are now absolutely pooped, laying on the couch.

"I'm starving." Jay says

"Me too." I agree

"Fuck cooking."

"Damn right."

"Order takeout?"

"You read my mind."

I chuckle and pull out my phone and we order some food. In the meantime, Jay calls Ryan and Mike on a group call to tell them we're moved in and he talks with them for a while. We still have quite a bit of unpacking to do, but that can wait. Most of the important stuff is unpacked and right now, food and relaxing is the priority.

Jay gets off the phone just after I grab the food, and we dig in.

"Did you ask Ryan how it's going with his bosses sister?" I ask. I haven't really heard anything about it since I met them and I'm curious.

"It came up briefly, he said things are going well." He replies

"Did you get any details?" I ask

"Nah." he shrugs

"Men..." I sigh

"What?" he asks, seeming offended.

"I don't understand how you can have the opportunity to get all the juicy details about something like that and just... Not." I chuckle.

I mean seriously, what is it with men and just not being curious? Maybe I'm just nosy but I like to get all the details and updates that I can when it comes to a situation like that.

"I just didn't think about it." Jay says

"I don't get how... I'm desperate to know if the boss knows or not yet." I chuckle

"I'll ask him tomorrow." Jay laughs

"Oh yeah, when does our new furniture get here again?" I ask

Jay ordered some new things. We sold the recliner I had and got 2 new ones, now that there's more space, and we also got a dresser to put in the room and a new bed frame. We didn't really need a new bed frame but Jay saw one that he had a hard time refusing and I'll admit, I did too. It's got special, hidden hooks on it for... Restraining people. Myself, really. It has some other nice things too like drawers on the bottom and it's supposed to be 'creak proof', but all we really needed to see was the hooks and we were sold.

"The chairs arrive tomorrow, the dresser comes in about 2 days and the bedframe comes sometime next week." he replies

"Awesome. So it won't be long before we can have everything completely set up."

"Yep. I'll put together the chairs tomorrow while you're at work." Jay says

"Babe that's gonna be difficult, why don't you just wait until I get home and I can help?" I ask

"Nah. It won't be that hard. Besides, you'll be tired after work and I'm not going to ask you to further exert yourself." he says

"You're so stubborn." I huff

"But you love me..." he grins

"I do. You shit-head." I tease

We finish eating and clean up, and take our first shower in the new bathroom. It's nothing much different than the old one, but it's the principle of being in a new place - our place - that makes it exciting. Jay lifting me up against the wall with my legs draped over his shoulders while he licked my pussy into oblivion, made it rather exciting too. I swear I almost passed out.