CHAPTER 38

EZIKIEL JAMES POV

I hugged my dearest woman who I avoided for five days, that I am guilty for what I did to her, I don't know why I can't control myself.

I avoided her, because I was angry I wonder why he did that to her, so I decided to hurt her to get away from me, but I can't see her sad because of me or cry.

"Bitiwan mo nga ako!" She pushed me so I fell to the floor, I saw on his face the shock of what she did, that I missed his hug.

"Bakit ka kasi nangyayakap?" Tanong nito saakin tutulungan  sana ako ng tumayo ako kaagad.

"Where did you go? I looked for you everywhere and one more thing.. why did you throw it away?" cold tone in my voice as I looked at him coldly, I was worried about her last night.

"Nasa kakilala lang at okay lang ako okay!"diin na sagot nito saakin.

"Are you mad at me? For what happened yeste---"

"Ano naman ang ikakagalit ko? Na pinalitan mo na --ako sa babaeng yun!"His voice is hoarse, so I can see the pain I caused him.

"Darling, you misunderstood what I wanted to s---"

"Bakit kaba nagbago? Bakit mo ako iniiwasan? Bakit may iba kana?" Iyak nito saaking harapan. Yayakapin ko sana ito ng umatras ito.

"Darling let me explain everything." When I plead with him, I get hurt when she cries because of me.. What did you do to your beloved Ezikiel? You hurt her!

"Explain for what? Malinaw na saakin ang lahat." usal nito saakin. Hindi ko alam, dahil nasasaktan akong nakikita siya.

"Ano ba kasi ang problema? Dahil ba nakukuha mo ang gusto mo sa babaeng yun at hindi ko kayang maibigay yun sayo?" Tingin nito saakin na siyang ikinailing ko.

What I have done to her? I hurt her!!

"Darling, I love you so I won't get tired of you, I did that because I was angry with myself... because I shouted you and I almost raped you that you don't want me to do." I told her who now came in front of her and held his soft hands.

"Trust me darling...I'm telling the truth!" I begged her, she said yes if I avoid her but I can't,because I can't be with her.. I miss her very much, I miss my darling who is mischievous and always innocent.

"Ano bang ibig mong sabihin?"

"You are wrong in what you think darling. I have not changed you for another woman and you are the first and last one that I will love for the rest of my life." I hugged her tightly as I felt her response this and some sobs.

"Sino naman Yong babaeng yun? Tinawag ka ba naman na love! Siraulo ka! Hindi naman ako galit sayo ehh... umiyak lang kasi ako nun, dahil sinigawan mo ako. Magiging maayos naman iyon kapag nilambing mo ako at papatawarin naman kita." salaysay nito na nakasubsub ang mukha sa leeg kong  umiiyak.

"I'm sorry..it's not enough to forgive myself for yelling at you and that's a punishment for me that won't be noticeable for a few days."I told her, but she hit me and so I smiled and hugged her.

"Baliw ka talaga! Pinaparusahan mo pa yung sarili mo! Sinaktan mo kaya ako!" Kilawas nito saaking pagkakayakap na napasimangot tumingin saakin.

"Cute," pisil ko sa pisnge nito.

"Seryoso ako boss," Sambit nito.

"I'm serious to darling,"

"Feeling ko hindi!"

"I'm always serious about what I say darling,"

"Alam ko pero ngayon hindi!" Diin na patalikod nito.

Niyakap  ko naman ang kanyang likuran, ayaw ko talagang mawala siya sa tabi ko.
She is my queen, my weakness, my strength, my happiness, I don't know what I will do if I lose her by my side.