PART I: 31

It was silence as the darkness fell outside the house. Sunghoon was dead. How? Who? Eui wasn't shocked much. Sunghoon had already warned her that if he died, which he did, she was to go and find his house to see the information he had stored, but the thing was, she didn't know his house, at all.

"It's Daehyung for sure," Yoonig showed them CCTV footage which showed Hyun placing the dead body and leaving.

"Fuck," Taehyung cursed as Eui fell on him, holding her stomach. 

"Shit," Jin saw blood on her hand.

"She had stabbed herself!" Namjoon widens his eyes in realization and calls the doctor. She had wound had slightly opened up again.

...

It has been exactly seven days since Eui returned home. The parents were sent to a safe house when they were executing the mission. They were delighted to see everyone was safe when they returned. Eui's wound had healed enough not to tear again. But the atmosphere in the house didn't return to its bubbly happiness; it was boring, sometimes gloomy.

Every single brother knew the facade Eui was putting up for them when she was hurting inside. She was hiding her pain from them and they didn't like it. Her fake smiles could never get through them as their hearts knew she was slowly fading away. But they were determined to bring her back.

Eui's sudden meeting with her brother and father had stirred her emotions. She couldn't concentrate on anything since all her thoughts were on the mysteries that lurked in the house where she had spent her childhood with passion. She wanted to know and help both of them out of their misery. She had to do something. But she didn't realise while she was searching for the solutions for the members of her bloodline, she forgot to appreciate her family, her present lovely family and her only love. 

Rowoon would go to their house only to find her either sleeping or in her room hacking into databases. No brother questioned her acts but tried to get her to relax. Rowoon was always disappointed since her warmth was slowly ceasing away, all her smiles and kisses seemed to turn into sighs and hugs with fading closeness. 

Without her knowledge, she was trapping herself in her box of anxiousness. 

"She didn't say a word," Jin came disappointed with an empty plate from her room.

"We need to get her back to herself, we can't just leave her so sad all the time," Jungkook muttered, he was sad that even his attempts at fooling with her were left unenthusiastic.

The brothers didn't know how to comfort her. They were new to this sister thing. 

"Just let her be. She'll grow out of it, it's kind of like a phase," Soojin said with an amused smile. She knew her daughter was strong but she forgot that her daughter was only strong when she had others accompanying her.

Sometimes, parents don't understand what their children are going through. Not all the time, but sometimes, parents tend to ignore it with a smile with the thought that it is what they all went through as teenagers. But they forget that the world is evolving with many changes that are never going to return to normal, they need to understand that but it's equally hard for them to accept these changes, even they are new to parenting and life.

"Would you like to come with me for a night out? I feel we need to spend some time together," Hyeon asked, he had dealt with seven children to know that they always needed each other to brighten up their lives. 

Hyeon took Soojin out and the brothers sat around in a circle, they needed a plan and they needed to make it fast.

"We never celebrated her birthday, what if we do it now??" Taehyung said to which Hoseok nodded his head.