PART I: 18

Rowoon wasn't crazy enough to do it more than two rounds. He let her sleep peacefully as he gazed at her. He had cleaned her up since she was too tired. He couldn't believe it, she was in his arms and he had the responsibility to protect her. He kissed her forehead before hugging her to his sleep.

Yes, he was extremely scared but she gave him a confidence he never knew he had and it felt like he had a thousand men's army behind him. 

The next day, he was massaging her sore inner thighs as her red face was buried in a pillow because she was shy. But she relaxed tremendously after the massage. What surprised her was this was the first time he had tried massaging anyone. He was good at everything.

And a week passed just like that. Thankfully it was the winter holidays and the college had naturally given them some time off. Rowoon and Eui shifted hotels twice and today they had to leave for America where they would finally meet their family.

Gaeun had gotten to know about their secret relationship on the second day. Rowoon didn't want to tell anyone and Eui was fine with it and wanted him to ease into the dating life but he was clumsy enough to kiss her on the lips when she was on a video call with Gaeun. Gaeun insisted on knowing all the details and Eui didn't hold back. 

Eui knew all about how Gaeun and Namjoon shared a kiss and he was going to ask her out soon after this mission of theirs. Namjoon didn't know Gaeun already knew about his underworld side through Eui and was patiently waiting for him to tell her. She wanted to gain his trust for it. Gaeun had mentioned how she had to calm Jiho who was bursting with questions about how she knew Namjoon. 

Presently, Eui had finally contacted her brothers at the end of the week and sighed happily when their smiling faces answered her video call while she was sitting in the living room.

"I'm so sorry beautiful, we were on a top-tier mission and couldn't use any contacts as it would put you in danger," Jin said with a sad smile.

"It's okay, I enjoyed here a lot," Eui emphasized secretly laughing as Rowoon in the background of her call coughed loudly. He was cooking.

"What the hell?! Man Rowoon wear a shirt on when my sister is around at least!" Jungkook yelled from the other side noticing the shirtless Rowoon cooking who rolled his eyes and grabbed the nearest apron wearing it.

"I said a shirt bitch!" Jungkook screamed still more annoyed.

"It's okay Jungkook, I have seen way better things," Eui turned back looking at Rowoon, her gaze swiftly traveling to his crotch before looking back at his wide eyes and winking. The boys could only see the back of her head.

"Anyways, how was the mission?" Eui turned back and asked the boys who smirked.

"You had to see me, I was so cool," Hoseok went on about how he fought with his knives and daggers. And just like that, all the brothers except an annoyed Jimin told her excitedly about their mission and how well they fought. 

"You guys are so brave, awe, I have got the best brothers," Eui cooed before smelling something delicious.

"Okay, Rowoon made something good, I am starving, bye" Eui waved excitedly receiving the same excitement from the other side as she cut the call. She sneaked behind Rowoon, hugging him around his waist, removing his apron, and running her hands over his abs. Her face was resting on his back but she tip-toed to look over his shoulders on what he was making. 

"Don't tease me like that in front of them, I almost kissed you, and look, now you got me all hard," He turned back, moving forward and trapping her between his arms and the kitchen island. 

"What should we do?" Eui acted like thinking.

"Maybe we can think once we go to the bedroom?" Rowoon suggested to which Eui nodded.